• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Need Help Finding Shorter Length Polo Shirts

rac300

Reaction score
I am looking for some affordable shorter length (cropped) polo shirts and casual button up shirts like bowling style shirts. Shirts that hang just below the belt buckle but still have a relaxed fit, most of the shorter shirts are very slim cut. I have checked JCrew and Lacoste but they tend to be a little expensive. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a Steve Alan Cropped Polo Shirt.

Last edited:

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can do what i do and have your regular polos shortened. It is not expensive and saves you the hassle of trying to find cropped ones.

rac300

Reaction score
That is a great idea if you have a good tailor. I have tried that in the past a few times and had horrible results. The tailors in my tri-county area suck.

Last edited:

shilleck

Reaction score
what's your price range for cropped shirts?

rac300

Reaction score
There are some real nice cropped shirts by the better designers or brands. I would like to stay under $40, currently I am out of work.

Any suggestion ???

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater

• Long-sleeve polo

• Vest

• I don't like knitwear worn with jackets/sport coats

Results are only viewable after voting.