• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Need help finding outfits from my small wardrobe with these two shoes

Max727

Reaction score
Can someone please help me style these two shoes:

Gray Greats Royale with white sole

https://www.greats.com/products/the-royale-ash-grey

Black Greats Royale with white sole

I have the hardest time finding outfits to wear either of these with. I want to wear them to work in a business casual environment (more casual than business tbh) and I can’t figure out what color combo chinos and polo work with each of them. Any advice would be appreciated. Even just one outfit for each so I can give my white shoes a break. Lol

I have these colors for each:

Polo: Black, Navy, Light Grey, Light Blue, Forest Green, Maroon (all made by Kent Wang, if you need to see the colors with your eyes)

Chino: British Khaki, Khaki, Light Khaki/Cream, Olive, Navy, Black, Medium Grey, Light Grey/Silver

I really really appreciate any idea for combos. I have a few pairs of white shoes, and I know they go with almost anything. I just want to mix shoes up sometimes. I’m trying to learn more about the fundamentals of fashion (mostly putting colors/patterns/textures together in an outfit). It’s harder than I thought. Haha

Leiker

Reaction score
Black or gray shoes should work with almost any color chino. Pair some chinos and polos and then go with which color - black or gray - you like best.

mensimageconsultant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Black leather sneakers don't really work with chinos in a wearable color. Black cotton pants, not really wearable except as part of a uniform.

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SheryiGoodspeed