Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Need help finding great suits and Sportcoats

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by dls160, Sep 6, 2012.

1. dls160

dls160 Well-Known Member

Hi Fellow Styleforumers,

I am looking at purchasing several new suits and sportcoats. I have three of Benjamin Clothing suits from eHaberdasher and I love them. But I am looking for more of a variety than solid blue, solid black, solid medium grey. But being 6'1" i can't find anything that is long enough. I've looked at Cesare Attolini, Sartoria Partenopea, Rafaelle Caruso, canali, Corneliani etc. but it's been hard to find a large selection in my size and under $1,000 per garment. Ive also looked at VirtualClothesHorse, ShoptheFinest.com, Howard Yount, Sartoriale.com, etc. but nothing in longs and under $1,000. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2012

2. unbelragazzo

unbelragazzo Jewfro Dubiously Honored

You may not need a long, depending on how you like your jackets to fit and which cut from which maker you're considering. I'm a touch over 6'1 and I can wear a regular in Attolini, for instance. Look at the measurements given on the jackets and how they compare to what you've got.

3. comrade

comrade Senior member

Try these guys. They carry several high end labels. They have some Belvest left, which
    I would rank with Partonopea. I have both. Also look for Battistoni, of comparable quality.
    They cut a longish coat.

http://www.frieschskys.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=belvest

Also,

https://morigimilano.com/about-us