• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Need help finding AE Park Avenue at less than MSRP

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am trying to find a pair of Allen Edmonds Park Avenue 8.5D, but can't find that on discount anywhere. I did call Shoe Bank, I have been lurking around FS board here for a while, and visit several online shoe stores (6pm, endless, shoes.com, shoebuy.com) but couldn't find anything. Will those ever be on discount at all. I know that PA is the most popular model so they might not even bother to put that on any promotion at all.

PS: There are some on discount but not with D size...

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Twotone
ebay
The only pair on ebay is 260 + sale tax to NY + shipping = 300. Without return option, I would not consider that to be a discount at all compare to 315 listed elsewhere with 2 way free shipping, free return.

matadorpoeta

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
call an allen edmonds factory (outlet) store. they should have them for about $225 ($175 for seconds)

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by matadorpoeta
call an allen edmonds factory (outlet) store. they should have them for about $225 ($175 for seconds)

You meant AE Shoe Bank? If so, I did call the one in Wisconsin but they only have other less popular available.

stant62

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wait for the Nordstorm Anniversary Sales during the summer. I believe they are marked down to $210.

polar-lemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Get a corporate membership card through Borders for Jos. A Bank, which carries AE.

phillyesq

Reaction score
I'm in the same position as the OP, except I'm looking for Black PAs in an 8D. I might check out the Nordstrom's sale. At their recent shoe sale, they didn't have PAs listed on sale, at least not online. Do you have to go to a Nordstrom's store? Or are the PAs available online during the summer sale?

Any other suggestions?

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onix
I am trying to find a pair of Allen Edmonds Park Avenue 8.5D, but can't find that on discount anywhere. I did call Shoe Bank, I have been lurking around FS board here for a while, and visit several online shoe stores (6pm, endless, shoes.com, shoebuy.com) but couldn't find anything. Will those ever be on discount at all. I know that PA is the most popular model so they might not even bother to put that on any promotion at all.

PS: There are some on discount but not with D size...

i can get you a pair of brand new PA in black 8.5D for only $249 shipped. these are from a dept. store and these are firsts, not seconds.

price is a little higher due to this is a perennial deal through me.

(this is an ongoing service to anyone here for conus. ask around to those who got one from me. slight price increase though due to AE price increases)

osc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
i can get you a pair of brand new PA in black 8.5D for only $249 shipped. these are from a dept. store and these are firsts, not seconds.

price is a little higher due to this is a perennial deal through me.

(this is an ongoing service to anyone here for conus. ask around to those who got one from me. slight price increase though due to AE price increases)

Can you get other styles too?

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
black PAs all the time but i can check for you if i have other styles, but you have to commit a purchase. i will only make an effort to drive there for a serious purchase.
deposit non refundable down (about 25 dollars to commit, that way you will want to follow through) i go check and will report back that they have it( if they do have it, i purchase it and send to you and you send rest of payment) , if they dont have it, i report to you and refund your original amount deposit)

osc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
black PAs all the time but i can check for you if i have other styles, but you have to commit a purchase. i will only make an effort to drive there for a serious purchase.
deposit non refundable down (about 25 dollars to commit, that way you will want to follow through) i go check and will report back that they have it( if they do have it, i purchase it and send to you and you send rest of payment) , if they dont have it, i report to you and refund your original amount deposit)

Thanks
will have to keep that in mind for my next purchase!

btinl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have seen Park Avenues at Nordstrom Rack for under $200. But, you have to search.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.