• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need help Dressing my Groomsmen for November 2014 Wedding...

josec3

Reaction score
Hello all,

I apologize in advance for being long-winded.

I need your help and expertise. Now I'm sure all of you own suits and a majority of you are of the MTM variety (which is what I need). I recently got engaged and planning the wedding for next November (2014) and decided to buy suits rather than rent because I think it is pointless to spend that type of money for one day and nothing to show for it in the end. Half of them don't own a suit either, so it would help them a great deal. I have 9 guys to dress, plus the to fathers. We are all different sizes which leads me to the MTM course.

My issue is where to go for the suits. I've looked at Indochino, MySuit (I live in NY BTW), Jos. A. Bank and the like and seen a lot and price vary drastically

To all of you out there..Where can I go (online preferably) for the most affordable yet quality MTM suits?

Pricing is a range right now which is why I'm planning this far out. I don't want to break my groomsmen's pockets but I don't want them looking crummy either.

Any and all suggestions are welcomed.

Also, any ideas for shoes, Dress shirts, ANYTHING!!!

Thanks again fellas.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads