• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Need Help (A Lot) with this Watch

jbm7777

Reaction score
Hey all of you Watch experts. I need a bit of help here. This watch was my grand fathers. As far as I know its as vintage Longines. It says Longines on the face and I was told by my father that it was the real deal. The crystal is domed, although badly cracked. When I was much much younger I cracked the crystal. I want to have it repaired now, but only if it is worth my time and money.

If it is vintage Longines then it would be worth it and I need recommendations as to who I should see for repair. I live in Central NJ. NYC is an hour away and I am there a every other month or so.

The reason I am questioning the authenticity of it is the band, which stretches to accomidate the wrist of the wearer. The band may have been altered but may not have been. Again I don't know much about the watch but I'm looking for some info. Here are the pics and thanks for your help in advance!!!

Sorry about the noise of the pictures, took them with a Canon G9 later at night, shooting at 800 iso. If you need better pics, I'll work on it tomorrow morning. THANKS!!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's