1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

need denim from japan? or anything else?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by xcoldricex, May 10, 2006.

1. tweedlesinpink

tweedlesinpink Senior member

you know, a holiday like this is probably setting you back a bomb. how do you stop yourself from picking up an item each time you go shopping for someone else's stuff?

2. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

haha, i have amazing self control! yeah right. but really- you guys are putting me through a lot!

3. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

i know a few of you have gotten packages already, yet no one has posted a thread about my service so people actually know i'm legit here. so someone, please start a thread. thank you.

4. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera Senior member

i can get wild swans if you guys want them, but it won't come cheap!

i'm probably getting a spanker, but i'm just having trouble with what color to get. black will match everything else, the choco is a beautiful color, and the natural is too light for me but it will turn to a nice color down the line.... ah choices.

That's exactly what I was thinking with my Red Moon wallet. Black matches, however the tan will be soooo beautiful. Sigh...I'm getting this in saddle leather:

http://www.redmoon.co.jp/brand/redmo...01a/index.html

They're an exorbitant amount of money (which I'm sending you right now, as I'm sobbing) and we'll never speak of this again.

5. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

hey, thanks to parachutes's help, i think we have located more xx-003's (up to W34). also here are some pictures of a PBJ distressed model. i'll post pics of the store in a bit. [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

7. Ott

Ott Senior member

I usually stick to Euro brands but I'd love to try something different. Thing is, I don't really know anything about Japanese denim.. could someone direct me to a thread/site where I could learn?

8. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

I usually stick to Euro brands but I'd love to try something different. Thing is, I don't really know anything about Japanese denim.. could someone direct me to a thread/site where I could learn?
    superdenim

9. Ott

Ott Senior member

hahaha, I guess I was wondering where to begin since there's a zillion brands, cuts, etc that I know nothing about. Maybe I'll just pick up a pair of sugarcanes, I was going to do that a few months ago and then History preservation raised their prices [​IMG]

10. Manny Calavera

11. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Senior member

hahaha, I guess I was wondering where to begin since there's a zillion brands, cuts, etc that I know nothing about. Maybe I'll just pick up a pair of sugarcanes, I was going to do that a few months ago and then History preservation raised their prices [​IMG]
    just get the canes. they won't fail you. there's a gaggle on eBait. but there's a certain someone that could probably do you good for cheaper.

12. tangerine

tangerine Senior member

nevermind, question already answered

13. HEWSINATOR

HEWSINATOR Senior member

Tangerine, what wallet did you go with? Also, jon, you decided to go with the Red Moon, instead of the "replica" like mine? What colour did you go with, and just out of curiosity, what made you take the plunge to go with the real deal, something I could not bring myself to do. (But I did just get out of school, and had surgery, so I have no job until June 16 as per doc's orders)

14. HEWSINATOR

HEWSINATOR Senior member

Also, as per your request xcoldricex, for feedback, I think it may be easy too, for people to head over to superfuture.com/supermarket and see the feedback. I started a thread there, as you know, and I think it has most who recieved something in it, or at least enough.

I will say again, the process was made very easy and convenient with xcoldrice, even as I was changig my mind by the minute.

feedback: http://www.superfuture.com/city/supe...&topicID=11320

15. tangerine

tangerine Senior member

Tangerine, what wallet did you go with? Also, jon, you decided to go with the Red Moon, instead of the "replica" like mine? What colour did you go with, and just out of curiosity, what made you take the plunge to go with the real deal, something I could not bring myself to do. (But I did just get out of school, and had surgery, so I have no job until June 16 as per doc's orders)

HEWSINATOR, I went with this one, posted earlier in this thread. It sort of pained me to settle for less than the real deal, but I can't handle Red Moon's prices right now, either.

How did the suntanning work out, or is it still in progress?

16. Manny Calavera

I went with the natural. I'm more excited about color transformation than the default color...ha! I'm pretty rough on my stuff so I'm expecting a lot of it down the road. Supposedly it will eventually become a deep brown. I've seen a few examples and they're beautiful. What made me take the plunge? Stupidity. No, honestly I'm an "artist", so I dropped about a week's pay on this wallet. It's not like I have lots of cash. However, I figure this will last me forever unless it's misplaced or stolen. I felt guilty at first but now I'm just insanely excited. I'll post in that thread and the one on here (maybe with pics) once I get my LW hoodie and the wallet.

17. HEWSINATOR

HEWSINATOR Senior member

The suntanning in still in progress, but I would recomend it for you guys with the sdSD colour. It did make it go from "pink" to a very light tan, and now it matches my braid better.

I am so jelous of you geting the real thing jonglover, use it with pride [​IMG]

18. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

Also, as per your request xcoldricex, for feedback, I think it may be easy too, for people to head over to superfuture.com/supermarket and see the feedback. I started a thread there, as you know, and I think it has most who recieved something in it, or at least enough.

I will say again, the process was made very easy and convenient with xcoldrice, even as I was changig my mind by the minute.

feedback: http://www.superfuture.com/city/supe...&topicID=11320

the feedback thread just got started in styleforum here

19. twin8885

twin8885 Senior member

Hey can you get chrome hearts jewlery there? and is it any cheaper there thenin the states?