need denim from japan? or anything else?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by xcoldricex, May 10, 2006.

1. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera Senior member

Wow, now I definitely feel bad for being such a pain in the ass. Sorry to hear that. [​IMG]

2. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

[​IMG] well. i guess it happens. i have a habit of keeping large bills folded up in my front coin pocket because in china you don't want to be walking around with large bills when you open your wallet- and wallets are commonly stolen anyway. i was wearing a shirt that hit at the waist (i normally don't, this shirt just shrunk haha) so i guess you could see the money sticking out a bit. during rush hour at tokyo you are squeezed up against a bunch of people and you literally cannot move, much less breathe. so i guess someone took it out of my pocket then. but i guess i can try to make it back if you guys order more things!... or you could always donate to the xcoldricex fund. [​IMG] yeah it was a pretty shitty day. the guys at loopwheeler asked if i was there for you haha. they gave me the wrong sweater at first, the guy drove his motorcycle to the post office (i asked where the nearest one was and it was about 10 min. away). i realized that he gave me the wrong one (there's a thick, normal cut version and a narrow, short, light version) before i sent it out and i was irritated that i was going to have to go back, but he showed up at the post office and he had to get the sweater go back, and come back to the post office. haha.

3. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

oh i found the uniqlo cotton/linen blend jeans, they look like the ones on the website- if you're interested email please.

4. Manny Calavera

Wow. I definitely feel bad now. I can just imagine what the LW guys said: "Are you here for that idiot who doesn't know his own measurements?".

[​IMG] well. i guess it happens. i have a habit of keeping large bills folded up in my front coin pocket because in china you don't want to be walking around with large bills when you open your wallet- and wallets are commonly stolen anyway. i was wearing a shirt that hit at the waist (i normally don't, this shirt just shrunk haha) so i guess you could see the money sticking out a bit. during rush hour at tokyo you are squeezed up against a bunch of people and you literally cannot move, much less breathe. so i guess someone took it out of my pocket then.

but i guess i can try to make it back if you guys order more things!... or you could always donate to the xcoldricex fund. [​IMG]

yeah it was a pretty shitty day. the guys at loopwheeler asked if i was there for you haha. they gave me the wrong sweater at first, the guy drove his motorcycle to the post office (i asked where the nearest one was and it was about 10 min. away). i realized that he gave me the wrong one (there's a thick, normal cut version and a narrow, short, light version) before i sent it out and i was irritated that i was going to have to go back, but he showed up at the post office and he had to get the sweater go back, and come back to the post office. haha.

5. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

haha no it was fine. hope your sweater fits!

6. Manny Calavera

haha no it was fine. hope your sweater fits!

I have faith. [​IMG]

7. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

oh i found the uniqlo cotton/linen blend jeans, they look like the ones on the website- if you're interested email please.
    I'll pass. Thanks for looking out. I saw those in Shanghai as well and they are not the same as the ones j picked up. I wonder if Uniqlo has discontinued them? That'd be quite a shame.

8. digital_denim

digital_denim Big Lose

How much is a lighter slim cut version of the loopwheeler sweater?

9. generic_guy

generic_guy Member

Have mailed you about some Visvims.

10. tangerine

tangerine Senior member

if anyone has an order with me now. only the PBJ's and loopwheeler went out. I got pick pocketed on the subway apparently and lost ~$200 so i couldn't send out the other stuff. :\\

Man, that does suck. [​IMG] Sorry to hear it.

Sending you an email...

11. nemuu

nemuu Senior member

Price check: How much would a pair of Samurai 1967 505 raw repros be shipped to Sweden?

12. Dill

Dill Senior member

Just ordered some Pure Blue xx-003s [​IMG]

13. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

Me too [​IMG] I think we need a "What did you buy from xcoldricex?" thread

14. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

Price check: How much would a pair of Samurai 1967 505 raw repros be shipped to Sweden?

please email all price requests (with links if applicable) to xcoldricex @ comcast.net , thank you.

15. denimaddict

denimaddict Senior member

Can I ask how much they set you back?