1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

need denim from japan? or anything else?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by xcoldricex, May 10, 2006.

1. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

i got the guy to give me a 45rpm book catalog too [​IMG] has nice pictures, a cute story, and explanations about how cool their stuff is. haha.

2. Roland

Roland Well-Known Member

^ Coldrice. Any pics of the D'arti Anniversery model or what someone called the triple selvage model? Thx for all the pics.

3. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

sorry, don't have any. but you should be able to find them online somewhere?

4. HEWSINATOR

HEWSINATOR Senior member

Those wallets are very nice, ballpark price just out of curiousity?

5. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

^ Coldrice. Any pics of the D'arti Anniversery model or what someone called the triple selvage model? Thx for all the pics.
    they're pretty fucking ugly... and they got the grey jamon's at the Mercer street store....insane...

6. manifest v

manifest v Senior member

sda flagship store:

wallets:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OMG!!!! [​IMG] HOW MUCH ARE THOSE WALLETS?

7. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

please email me if interested.

i love how much into pigs they are haha.

8. sygyzy

sygyzy Senior member

Have you seen any Levi's x Clot, Derrick?

9. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

no, you need to go to hong kong for that.

10. ddohnggo

ddohnggo Senior member

anyone know if seoul korea has any places that carry studio d'artisan or any japanese denim? my dad goes to korea often for business and wouldn't mind asking him to try and track down some of that stuff for me.

11. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

never saw any while i was there sorry.

12. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

new limited edition warehouse 1001zxx http://www.rakuten.co.jp/hinoya/119737/267717/402605/ also if anyone is interested in buzz ricksons jackets i found a few at used select shops: 8310-485900-411 Condition: Mint Size: M Price: $350 Condition: Good Size: M Price: $325 8415-273-3970 Size: M Price: $350 B-15D (8310-483250-231) Size: 38 Price: $395 Light Flight jacket 8415-273-3974 Size: M Price: $270

13. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

Wow those Warehouses don't even change the arcuate.

14. gracian

gracian Senior member

Yea I wonder what levis would say.

15. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

Wow those Warehouses don't even change the arcuate.

they is a brand called bootleggers that is basically levis minus the red tab, which just says bootleg...amazing qualityt though

16. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

gardener also makes a levi's bootleg with UeKi's on the tab (font accents the U and the K to look like an L and a v respectively). i thought only chinese bootleggers did that kind of stuff! haha.

17. keal

keal Senior member

Yea I wonder what levis would say.

Imitation being the sincerest form of flattery, I would assume Levis is just totally beside themselves concerning the quality of Japan's knockoffs. I'm sure if the company were in dire straits, they'd be having a hissy fit.

On another note, our man in Japan is gonna snag me a d'artisan wallet. I can already feel it in my back pocket! Will post pics soon as I get it. Well, I'll use it for a few hours before I break out the camera [​IMG]

18. tweedlesinpink

tweedlesinpink Senior member

Imitation being the sincerest form of flattery, I would assume Levis is just totally beside themselves concerning the quality of Japan's knockoffs. I'm sure if the company were in dire straits, they'd be having a hissy fit.

On another note, our man in Japan is gonna snag me a d'artisan wallet. I can already feel it in my back pocket! Will post pics soon as I get it. Well, I'll use it for a few hours before I break out the camera [​IMG]

you wish! levi's would be suing the ass off all those repros--flattery what, this is a fat corporation we're talking about. [​IMG]

19. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Senior member

They aggressively protect their branding-----------linked is an article from 2003. The most salient part:
    I have a notion that Sugarcane is next on the chopping block.

20. xcoldricex

xcoldricex Senior member

god. that's insane that they have the tab trademarked and are being total assholes about people putting a tab on their jeans. they should put more time into their denim and not their lawsuits.