• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Need B&B/Inn recommendations for the East Coast...

bigbadbuff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've got my 1 year anniversary coming up in October, and I'm going to surprise my wife with an extended weekend trip. Trouble is, I don't know where yet, so I turn to the trusty geeks for assistance.

Rather than throw up a laundry list of what I'm looking for, I'll make it simple- if you know of a great B&B/Inn on the East Coast, post the name. When I say great- I mean very high end (trying to impress on this one). I'll gather a list of potentials and then check other things out.

So, anyone have ideas?

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I recommend Charleston, South Carolina -- one of my favorite cities in the U.S. Lots of stuff to do and see (including Ben Silver!) and fantastic dining options. I haven't been for awhile, and the last time I went I selected relatively economical lodging, so I can't be of much help for specifics. Here's a review of a few B&Bs:

http://www.charlestonsfinest.com/articles/seven-bbs.htm

I'm not sure if these are very high end, but if I'm on a budget, I'd rather spend more on restaurants and less on lodging.

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I reccomend Cape May, which is the southernmost tip of New Jersey. Great Victorian B+B's all in a row (quite a few in The Select Registry Association), terrific restaurants and pristine beaches. October is a great time of the year to visit, the summer hordes have departed-very romantic. Also, an evening trip to Atlantic City for a bit of gambling and perhaps a major headliner is just a short ride away.

http://www.capemay.com/

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 60 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 115 33.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 104 30.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.4%
  • 9”

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.0%