• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need anything from Japan?

2000dB

Reaction score
Service I can order any item from japanese websites such as, but not limited to, www.rakuten.co.jp or www.zozo.jp and then ship it to the destination of your choice. I can order from any webstore really. I can also bid on your behalf on Yahoo! Auction. As of now, this is on beta if you will. Contact me with a link to the auction you want me to bid on and the ammount of your maximum bid, either in yen or in any other currency. Please try not to send me auctions that end in 2 hours, it's very frustrating, both for me and you!
smile.gif
I can also go to stores in Tokyo for hard to find items or things that are not available online. Please give me as many details as possible. It'll save me commute time and you'll get your item quicker. Fees My fee is 10% on top of the item's price and shipping via EMS (on average 25$). I will also charge a part of the paypal fees. There's no fee for shipping inside Japan on most items, except yahoo auctions. Rules 1. Minimum order of 6,000Â¥ required for individual stores. If you really want something for less than that, I will charge my fees based on a fictional 6,000Â¥ price. 2. I will NEVER buy an item before receiving the payment for it. 3. For now, I only accept paypal, but once I'll have my bank account here (it sucks being underage in Japan!!) I will accept bank transfers. 4. Please read this thread carefully and always feel free to contact me with any question you may have. 5. Not a rule, but don't be afraid to contact me or post in the feedback thread once you've received your item
biggrin.gif
Contact Info If you're interested by something, just send me a email to [email protected] or drop me a PM here. I'll then send you back the final price and the payment instructions. Contact info: email : [email protected] msn: [email protected] aim: tenchniv Thanks!

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Couple questions:

Are you cheaper than bid-service/celga?

How do we know you're trustworthy?

Why should we use your service as opposed to the established ones?

2000dB

Reaction score
Yes, I would be cheaper than bid-service and celga for most items. Well, it's hard to prove. For now you can view my eBay feedback. I'm sure some people with who I've done business before could vouch for me... hopefully! You should use me because I can provide a good service in english, french, japanese and easy to reach with different methods as stated in my initial post. Also because I'm cheaper
smile.gif
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
Originally Posted by kronik
Couple questions: Are you cheaper than bid-service/celga? How do we know you're trustworthy? Why should we use your service as opposed to the established ones?

Johnny5

Reaction score
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Johnny5

Reaction score
hey man i emailed you pls get backto me asap thanks! .. sorry for that "please click reply thingy..."

parachutes

Reaction score
stuffs from zozo sells out FAST. be sure to get on the maling list of the shops if you can figure it out. they usually send daily stock updates around 8pm in japan. registered members will be allowed to make reservations as soon as that is sent out, before the items are officially up for sale and ready to be processed for orders.

anyhow goodluck with it, hope you know what you are getting into.

2000dB

Reaction score
Originally Posted by parachutes
stuffs from zozo sells out FAST. be sure to get on the maling list of the shops if you can figure it out. they usually send daily stock updates around 8pm in japan. registered members will be allowed to make reservations as soon as that is sent out, before the items are officially up for sale and ready to be processed for orders.

anyhow goodluck with it, hope you know what you are getting into.

Thanks for the advice. I've put the service on hiatus for now. I don't feel like I can offer the best service for the time being. It should be back in a few weeks.

nairb49

Reaction score
I've dealt with 2000db a number of times already, excellent stuff and trustworthy to be sure.

Breaks it all down for you so you know exactly whats going on.

2000dB

Reaction score
I've restarted the service!

I can only order online for now. Everything else will be up in about a month!

Please check the first post for all the info.

Thanks

2000dB

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dryice
YES, this is exactly what i was hoping for! i love you 2000db
Thanks! feel free to start ordering.

2000dB

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny5
no yahoo yet??????
Not yet, it should be up very soon, I just have to sort out a few things first. Thanks

2000dB

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jonglover
You will be able to get stuff from stores eventually, right?
Yes, starting October 13th, as soon as I get off the plane
biggrin.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads