• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need anything from Japan?

Wade M

Reaction score
bigstar[1].gif
bigstar[1].gif
bigstar[1].gif
bigstar[1].gif
A+++++ purchasing from 2000dB, Great communications, price and delivery. Will buy again. Thanks 2k --Wade

Wade M

Reaction score
Give him time gents. He's a human living a life like the rest of us.

I don't know him outside of purchasing through him. There is nothing to worry about, he's not a scammer.

--Wade

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He lives in a different timezone too :p

Klaas

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm also interested in your services. PM sent

Ott

Reaction score
just PMed you, so I am bumping this.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my suminando's today, thanks 2000db. Guess I gotta change the signature now.

v84

Reaction score
2000db, I have PM'd on supertalk, but its not loading for me at the mo, so thought id mention it here.

2000dB

Reaction score
I'm ready to start Yahoo! Auctions. Please read the first post carefully and contact me with any questions. If the demand is too high for yahoo I'll maybe have to refuse orders because it's very time consumming and it gets quite confusing. I'm sure I'll be able to help everyone, but just in case.... Thanks
biggrin.gif

ghostdeini

Reaction score
you should look into a sniping program that works with yahoo auctions so it's one less thing to worry about

Valgar

Reaction score
Maybe this is something that you choose in your auction listing, but all the Yahoo JP Auctions I bid on add 15 minutes to the timer when you bid within the last hour or so. I love it too.

parachutes

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Valgar
Maybe this is something that you choose in your auction listing, but all the Yahoo JP Auctions I bid on add 15 minutes to the timer when you bid within the last hour or so. I love it too.

yahoo has this option for sellers that adds extra 5minutes when there is a bid within the last 10 minutes of the auction. it really feeds into your greed, as you are given another chance to bid
cloud.gif
. i have ended up sending a lot more than i planned to countless times

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads