Need an overcoat?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by A Harris, Feb 27, 2004.

1. A Harris

A Harris Senior member Dubiously Honored

Cantarelli Overcoat Ridiculously cheap. It would be a sin if it did not go to one of our illustrious members...

2. rayk

rayk Senior member

Try though I did, I just couldn't help myself: for $183, and just $7 shipping & handling, this Cantarelli overcoat was too attractive to pass by.  Thanks for the heads-up, Andrew  [​IMG] . I don't know how many of this item Yoox still had in inventory when you posted, but they are now gone.

3. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Senior member

speaking of overcoats...a bit on the pricy side, but there are two Sartoria Attolini overcoats on ebay right now, both 42reg. wow... close to $2000 on buy it now, however.

4. rayk

rayk Senior member

I saw those coats this morning being offered by a seller in Santa Monica, with a double-breasted model as well.  They are the most wonderfully styled coats, albeit pricey.  I've bought from the seller before, and can say that Ian is very professional and accommodating.  Were I prepared today to spend $2000 (single-breasted) to $3000 (double-breasted) for the "Buy It Now" price, I would unreservedly purchase from this seller.