1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

[Need Advice!] girl problems....

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by dontbam, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    And her friends are either ugly, HIV-infested kinda slutty, or very hot but has a boyfriend
    Really?!?!?

2. tutee

tutee Senior member Dubiously Honored

So, I think im just gonna go up to her and tell her i like her. If she rejects me, meh oh well - ill give her some heartbreakin speech and make her feel miserable and walk away. If she likes me, well maybe something will actually happen or maybe ill get laid. Win win situation i think. Good plan?

I dont really just wanna ignore it all cause im kinda pissed off of these games

Do NOT Do This. I REPEAT DO NOT DO THIS. She is an AW. You will NEVER get what you want like this, if ever. Simply fade away from her life. CUT OFF the Drama--that is her blood stream.

In upcoming days--answer less and less of her calls, never even remotly show that you are ignoring her on purpose. Just seem busy (even though you are not) and slowly fade away from her life. Trust me, if you do this right- it will itch her for years to come as to why you never replied to her.

Again, NO Drama or emotional speeches. That is Exactly what she wants... playing you like a puppet (perhaps for fun). case in point

Although I would like to ignore her.. it seems she always wants to get my attention somehow..

In case you still don't get it--(check you PM also)

You are done with her. This is going nowhere close to a relationship.

take care
    later...

3. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

I would agree with you on this if you are referring to American girls. But there is more to be learned. Involve and abuse yourself.

Nah...Argentinean girls are about the same. Actually, if anything, American girls are easier.

Jon.

4. Ramses

Ramses Senior member

5. johnapril

johnapril Senior member

Nah...Argentinean girls are about the same. Actually, if anything, American girls are easier.

Jon.

I think I know who you are. Did you grow up in Visalia?

6. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Senior member

OK. here is what I think.

This girl obviously knows how to shake her ass and bring lot of attention from guys. She knows she is a hot stuff and she thinks all guys are willing to bend their knees to get her pussy. That's fine. This happens to nearly all hot chicks as they cannot help it.

So. I can list out few things.

1. Next time she calls you tell her that she is your monday (or any day, but only once a week) girl. Say it playfully. Say something like .. "Guess what. You just made to my all star team. You are my favorite Monday girl. .."
    Then tell her that you are booked (doing dance class, martial arts, hanging out with other chicks..) but never tell her that you'd be hanging out with boys (there's reason for this).. Just tell her that you only have time for her
    once a week (again playfully). If she misses this day to see you, she's gotta wait until next week! (punishment)

Let her call you. Only talk to her twice per week at the most, but when you talk to her, talk to her for a long time with serious of interesting topics. Show her good times over the phone.

2. Go out and meet other women. This will help you to forget about her. Really.

3. Be seen with you being with other girls by her or her friends. You do not need to go up to her and say Hi or whatever, just little smile or any facial acknowledgement can do when you see this chick or her friends. The rule here is that girls will find guys highly attractive when he is liked by other girls.

4. Do not go to bars with her. Be firm with her. Command her saying you do not want to meet her in such distractive location. Command her by saying that you want to discover more about her and skip the bull shit. Bars and club will only build more bullshit that you do not need. Tell her that. Be upfront. Because you are a busy guy who can pick up other girls.

5. Tell her, you do not find her attractive when she goes out and get hammered and be trashed in playful manner. Say something like, "why do you need beer goggle to pick up guys? You are kidda cute girl. Beer goggole aint sexy you know.."

Guy, just remember, don't give your power to her.

7. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Another way to put it:

People want what is unavailable. As long as you wait by the phone and make time for her, she won't respect you. She wants a chase, and you're rolling over for her. Play the game, make her work for it. Have poker night, or billiard night, or something else that makes it clear that she's not the only person in your life.

Don't freeze her out, just don't cave and give her everything she wants. If she wants to do something tonight, make it tomorrow night, since you've got the guys coming over for poker - no women allowed.

Good luck in any case.

8. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Senior member

Oh. Just to add bit more on this. When you want a girl to do something and she does not want to comply then never try to force her by saying .. common .. etc .. In this case, just break that mode by talking about something else. Talk to her about some happy and funny stories. Make her laugh .. and tell her again the thing that you want her to do. Most likely she will say "yes" to it. Always try to change her mood not her.

9. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

I think I know who you are. Did you grow up in Visalia?

Quoi?

Jon.

10. Fabienne

Fabienne Senior member

Quoi?

Jon.

You're missing a space.

11. Fabienne

Fabienne Senior member

A prelude to fatherhood?

12. dontbam

dontbam Member

This girl obviously knows how to shake her ass and bring lot of attention from guys. She knows she is a hot stuff and she thinks all guys are willing to bend their knees to get her pussy. That's fine. This happens to nearly all hot chicks as they cannot help it.

So. I can list out few things.

1. Next time she calls you tell her that she is your monday (or any day, but only once a week) girl. Say it playfully. Say something like .. "Guess what. You just made to my all star team. You are my favorite Monday girl. .."
    Then tell her that you are booked (doing dance class, martial arts, hanging out with other chicks..) but never tell her that you'd be hanging out with boys (there's reason for this).. Just tell her that you only have time for her
    once a week (again playfully). If she misses this day to see you, she's gotta wait until next week! (punishment)

Let her call you. Only talk to her twice per week at the most, but when you talk to her, talk to her for a long time with serious of interesting topics. Show her good times over the phone.

2. Go out and meet other women. This will help you to forget about her. Really.

3. Be seen with you being with other girls by her or her friends. You do not need to go up to her and say Hi or whatever, just little smile or any facial acknowledgement can do when you see this chick or her friends. The rule here is that girls will find guys highly attractive when he is liked by other girls.

4. Do not go to bars with her. Be firm with her. Command her saying you do not want to meet her in such distractive location. Command her by saying that you want to discover more about her and skip the bull shit. Bars and club will only build more bullshit that you do not need. Tell her that. Be upfront. Because you are a busy guy who can pick up other girls.

5. Tell her, you do not find her attractive when she goes out and get hammered and be trashed in playful manner. Say something like, "why do you need beer goggle to pick up guys? You are kidda cute girl. Beer goggole aint sexy you know.."

Guy, just remember, don't give your power to her.

Yea Milano, I think Im going to do that. Recently, I started talkin to an ex-coworker of mine that I used to like a few years back and we have been talkin about going out, so I guess i will see her for a little while, just as a distraction. Im thinkin of takin her to the same bar where whats her name always goes to and just focus all my attention on my ex-coworker.

well see

13. lakewolf

lakewolf Senior member

Move on, get another that will be right with you