• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Need advice for School Formal

SvenZoidberg

Reaction score
Hi all
I have a school formal (Year 12) coming up, and want to set myself apart from the rest by adding my own style to my suit. (the attached photo is not my suit, but the left one is very, very close in fabric and colour, I'd say my suit was a shade lighter perhaps). I was wondering if maybe an odd vest would fit the suit, and what colour and fabric to look for? And what tie and pocket square would complement it all.
I would have gone down the road of getting a made to measure if I could, so I had a well fitting suit, but, alas, I just bought my first motorcycle, so I am quite low on cash.

Thanks in advance,
Charles
FullSizeRender.jpg

Veremund

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dark tie with white pin dots, white pocket square, either plain or with dark dots. No vest, no extra schnick schnack. Shine your black shoes and wear a black belt. You’ll stand out by dressing like a grown man amongst boys wearing silly colorful bow ties and crazy vests. :nodding:

SvenZoidberg

Reaction score
Dark tie with white pin dots, white pocket square, either plain or with dark dots. No vest, no extra schnick schnack. Shine your black shoes and wear a black belt. You’ll stand out by dressing like a grown man amongst boys wearing silly colorful bow ties and crazy vests. :nodding:
Thank you for your input!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.