Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Need a help with brown suede boots.:)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Brave, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Brave

Brave Member

What should i wear with this stuff? Help me with some combinations,please! Also i have a gray pea coat! Is it works with this outerwear? Then color of pants might be?? Plaid shirts? Any suggestions! Thank u.[​IMG]

2. jeff13007

jeff13007 Senior member

i usually wear my suede shoes in a more casual manner. Like jeans, T shirt/Polo shirt, sweater, and a overcoat. I think a grey pea coat will look fine and if the coat is light grey you can try going with dark charcoal pants

3. Grayland

Grayland Senior member

I usually have no issues with brown suede boots unless somebody steps on them...wait a minute, that was blue suede shoes. Never mind.

4. phillyesq

phillyesq Senior member

You can wear these with Jeans, and they'll look great. Gray pea coat is fine with them too.

I typically wear my suede shoes with jeans, but I'll wear them with anything up through and including suits, depending on my mood.

5. Brave

Brave Member

You can wear these with Jeans, and they'll look great. Gray pea coat is fine with them too.

I typically wear my suede shoes with jeans, but I'll wear them with anything up through and including suits, depending on my mood.

Than what about color of pants? Gray pants too and brown scarf? In my imagination it looks very boring[​IMG] Need some vibrant colors probably!)

6. Brave

Brave Member

I usually have no issues with brown suede boots unless somebody steps on them...wait a minute, that was blue suede shoes. Never mind.

Lovely song. [​IMG] But there is nothing about music at this topic,unfortunately.)

7. pajames

pajames Well-Known Member

I wear them with my moleskins. I also wear johdpurs with moleskins and cords.

8. thinman

thinman Senior member

Jeans, moleskins, cords, flannel. Any trousers with a soft finish.

9. Brave

Brave Member

Jeans, moleskins, cords, flannel. Any trousers with a soft finish.

What do u mean at that "soft finish"? What this cords and moleskins are? I don't know these items of cloth[​IMG]

10. Sanguis Mortuum

Sanguis Mortuum Senior member

What do u mean at that "soft finish"? What this cords and moleskins are? I don't know these items of cloth[​IMG]
    Try googling for moleskin and 'corduroy', though how someone can have never even heard of cords is beyond me.

11. Brave

Brave Member

Try googling for moleskin and 'corduroy', though how someone can have never even heard of cords is beyond me.

Hm! I found it.[​IMG] What do u think about color of bag at this combination: gray peacoat + flannel trousers + brown suede shoes. Black isn't possible?

12. furo

furo Senior member

Hm! I found it.[​IMG] What do u think about color of bag at this combination: gray peacoat + flannel trousers + brown suede shoes. Black isn't possible?

Pretty much any color of trousers except for black and brown will look good

13. Brave

Brave Member

Wow! Thank u! I understood that full gray palette is a nice choice anyway! And what about bag's color?[​IMG] Any warnings?)

14. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

Even brown trou would look good, I'd say. Cucinelli has made a mint peddling pale gray mixed with tan. You'd just need to eyeball the shades involved.