1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NECRO BUMP!!! Isaia Cashmere and Wool ties - NWT

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by johnny_flapjack, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnny_flapjack

johnny_flapjack Senior member

** 1/3 price cut! Several of these are still waiting for a new owner that will love them and wear them. We're in the right season **

I don't know why I can't pass up the thick, fuzzy Isaia winter ties, but I seem to have amassed a stack of them that I'm not wearing - so out they go. All are labeled as 7 fold, all are 3.375" to 3.5" wide and

1. Royal Blue with red / light blue double stripes and pearly white stripes. 100% cashmere. 60.5" long.
    2. Dark Green / cream heather. 100% cashmere. 59" long.
    3. Dark Brown / Black / Eggplant tones. 100% cashmere. 60" long.SOLD SOLD SOLD
    4. Light/mid Gray w/ Eggplant / Lavender double stripe and brownish/olive-ish stripes. 100% cashmere. 60" long. SOLD SOLD SOLD

5. Periwinkle w/ Forest Green and British Tan stripes (both bordered w/ cream). 95% cashmere / 5% wool. 60" long.
    6. Charcoal Navy w/ some sort of green/brown/tan/taupe stripe. 100% wool. 59" long. SOLD SOLD SOLD
    7. Red, cream. light blue w/ black or dark navy grid stripes. 100% soft wool. Self lined. 60" long.

There you have it. Price includes shipping in the continental US. Buyers located elsewhere are responsible for actual shipping charges via USPS international.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2015

2. davesmith

davesmith Affiliate Vendor

Wow, they're hot. I think this thread is going to be an instasellout.

3. Jamesgatz

Jamesgatz Senior member

+1. Damn that no purchase club.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.