• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

neckties for sale

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I regret that I just don't wear these ties anymore, no longer have the suit I used to wear them with. Only one is NWT (the striped Brioni, never been worn), but all are in superb condition.

From left to right:
Stefano Ricci tie, $50
Brioni NWT tie, silver with black stripe and patterned stripe $70
Brioni polka dot tie (a very lightweight silk satin tie) $30

additional ties, nice ties but not really high-octane-grade
Altea striped tie, $22
Robert Talbott navy satin Best of Class tie, $22

Paypal is best for me if you're interested, $3 shipping anywhere in the USA via priority mail.

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
navy blue polka dot Brioni SOLD

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sorry, i forgot to include that all the ties are regular length. I'm 5'9, so I'm never in danger of a salesperson selling me a Long tie.
smile.gif

I wore that navy blue satin talbott tie with a glen plaid grey suit and a light blue shirt, it was killer. I ended up buying a navy blue grenadine knit tie, which sort of replaced that talbott for me.

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are some nice ties.

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
used to be (knoxville)! AZ is quite a change for me....but gotta go where the work is! Looking forward to my next move (2009) back to civilization, probably in VA or the greater DC area.

Navy Blue Talbott sold
Navy with dots Brioni sold

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alphadave
pm sent re Talbott

Hey I thought you're not buying any more stuff for a while!
laugh.gif

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ok, guys! a few ties left, so i'm marking down the prices so i can get these ties outta here and make room for a new one or two! again, these ties are in pristine condition, and the Brioni is new with tags. Prices include shipping via Priority Mail.

Stefano Ricci striped tan tie-- $30

Brioni NWT silver with black and patterned stripe (pattern looks almost like the goldish pattern on a pack of marlboro lights hardpack) $40

closer look at the Brioni

Altea striped tie, $16. really nice with a black blazer and tan or goldish trousers.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was about to ask what's up with the red tie, since I'm looking for one, until I realized you were scratching it out.

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brioni tie SOLD, pending payment from member.

teddieriley-- sorry, all of my bloodstained ties are sold out
laugh.gif

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
brioni NWT tie SOLD.

here's a closeup of the ricci, a beautiful tie I had planned to wear with both a grey and a tan suit. it's actually a stunning necktie.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads