1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Neapolitan Bespoke - April 13, 2014

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by StyleforumRobot, Apr 13, 2014.

1. StyleforumRobot

StyleforumRobot Distinguished Member Moderator

Hot Topics

Ladies’ Choice

StyleForum is clearly male-centric – there’s an occasional female poster, but they’re few and far between, and don’t stick around particularly long – and along with an interest in men’s clothing, some posters also have opinions on how women should dress. Thus, this thread: a journey into the intricacies of female fashion based on lots of random internet blog posts.

Guitar Gear

This thread is all about guitar gear, a subject I know very little about. From amps to pedals, from other guitar things (I don’t really know their names), this thread has it all! Spoiler alert: some of them are very vintage and very expensive.

Neapolitan Bespoke

My favorite StyleForum posters are those where a poster embarks on a sartorial journey and decides to share their travels through pictures and anecdotes. This thread follows forum affiliate Gianni Cerutti – his ties are pretty nice, no lie – as he commissions unique and stylish bespoke pieces with a new Neopolitan tailor.