Ndg style, quality, price

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by hankwx, Jul 29, 2009.

1. constant struggle

constant struggle Senior member

[​IMG]

anyone know where I can get this v? not the same one as the one on oki-ni/context with the white neck

NDG often makes some changes from the lookbook to the actual item

2. hazE

hazE Active Member

ah sucks

think the lookbook colourway is way better

3. hankwx

hankwx Senior member

fall stuff is coming. i may buy the fall 09 suit... [​IMG] ndg suits/blazers: are they fused or canvassed? i think its half...the label seems to have multiple layers, but not the body. ive never seen canvassed suits for under $1000. ndg is under $1000, so.... anybody know? [​IMG] also...is okini a good place to shop from? thx for the inputs again guys!

4. super

super Senior member

oki-ni is a great place to shop from, great service except my last order was cancelled since stock ran out!!! grrr

5. stylesmurf

stylesmurf Senior member

Is it just me or does that suit fit really strangely on that model? Strange shoulder draping, too pinched/tight on the waist, and a wee short?

6. hankwx

hankwx Senior member

Is it just me or does that suit fit really strangely on that model? Strange shoulder draping, too pinched/tight on the waist, and a wee short?

i agree. hes probably wearing one size too small...ya!

7. hankwx

hankwx Senior member

[​IMG]

anyone know where I can get this v? not the same one as the one on oki-ni/context with the white neck

context sold my size, L!

if anyone has this for sale...i would like to buy. thx!

also...if anyone can give inputs about ndg suit quality, ill be glad. i like ndg blazer/suit fit and wanna get one this f/w.

henry

8. Ry'on

Ry'on Senior member

I think Nom de Guerre is quite good. The quality is some of the best out there, no doubt about it. The fits are quite good for mysel as well, nice and slim, great fabrics etc. The prices are high, but it is definitely a result of high quality fabric, production and producing in Japan, not just because they have a small following. Isa does most of the designing and runs the ship of NDG for the most part. Last year's fall collection was great and this year's is really great. Last spring I wasn't super into, and the next spring is really interesting, definitely respect the creativity, and there are still some key pieces and great value in there.

Knits, shirts and outwear are definitely the strong points. Nice caps, scarves and gloves this fall tho.

9. stylesmurf

stylesmurf Senior member

What do you guys think NDG's target consumer age range is? They use alot of young / green behind the ears models, but their price points are definitely not small time.

10. onion

onion Senior member

What do you guys think NDG's target consumer age range is? They use alot of young / green behind the ears models, but their price points are definitely not small time.

I would guess it's targeted towards people between the ages of 25 and 35.

11. Ry'on

Ry'on Senior member

Also, I have a couple items coming for fall. The Woolen blazer, cardigan, v neck sweater and some others...should be in the next week or so.

12. Razele

Razele Senior member

Big NdG fan here.

Did you get the V-neck combat sweater?

I know people love the khaki colours from this season, but I like the grey and black marl and the navy and white marl.

I'll be getting the crewneck navy and white marl sweater and the mesh wool scarf shortly.

I'd love the v neck combat sweater in navy / white marl or black / grey marl. I might give them a call.

13. Gentry

Gentry Active Member

14. hankwx

hankwx Senior member

http://www.ibsonmens.com/engine/shop.../Nom+De+Guerre have pretty good prices for sale stuff but international delivery is quite expensive I think

they have good pieces. i called em. too bad they dont ship outside the EU rite now! [​IMG]

15. ppllzz

ppllzz Senior member

they have good pieces. i called em. too bad they dont ship outside the EU rite now! [​IMG]

omg that antiexposure parka is soo ocheap