1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NDG 30 Classic Fit Jeans (White Oxford Denim)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by nyumetsu, Aug 11, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyumetsu

nyumetsu Member

AANom de Guerre CLASSIC FIT jeans for sale, bought them a while ago but the color doesn't work for me. This pair is white (slightly off-white), very similar to the photos shown. Brand new, never been worn except to try on. NDG Oxford shell fabric is super crisp and light. If you've ever touched it before you know what I'm talking about. Waist is TTS, thighs are slightly generous, but very straight cut. They actually fit fantastic--the color just doesn't work for me.

CFJ09S-3

Asking 130 Shipped OBO

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  2. porschemad911

porschemad911 Senior member

I've got these in a 32 and they're awesome jeans, someone buy! The fabric feels great and the fit is perfect. Nice and slim without that skin-tight calf look.

Good luck with the sale!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.