• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ndc suede boots

jwied82

Reaction score
I was lookin around online and these caught my eye, I dont know why, but for some reason I have been liking crepe sole boots lately.

ndc.jpg

Anyone have/have seen these boots? I'd like to hear any opinions on these or if possible see more pictures since thats the only one ive found.

I can get these for about $300 after taxes and shipping, which seems like i good deal, but ive never spent that much on footwear before.

Im guessing from what I've read that the quailty/detail/workmanship with ndc would be excellent, and i do like alot of what ive seen from them.
Also, i'm afraid something like this, while it looks appealing to me in a picture, wouldnt work being worn, and they do seem a little tall to me.
I guess APCs crepe sole boots from last season were similar.

thomas555

Reaction score
Hi,

I own 2 pairs of N.D.C. shoes (Jules) and I really love them. Great design, very high quality. I have seen these boots somewhere on the net before, but I can´t remember right now, will post some pictures, if I´m able to find them.
I think 300.- is a fair deal. Go for it!

Thomas

Duveen

Reaction score
I saw NDC shoes at Barney's CoOp in DC - they seem to be welted shoes that are stitched aloft. One of the styles looked wearable, the other did not (too fashion forward/hobo shoe for my taste...). I did think that they looked decently made. I don't know about black suede with the light soles. I also think that those soles are leather, not crepe. But could be wrong. If they are leather and you decide that the soles are too light, you can use edge dressing to darken them.

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that sole crepe?

jml90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jml90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jwied82
im pretty sure it is.

product1041_alt3.jpg

Yeah me too but, he was being an asshole.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads