1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NDC Addison Kudu Boot - 41

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by flowcharts, Oct 30, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flowcharts

flowcharts Senior member

NDC made by hand Addison boot in Kudu leather - Size 41 but will also fit up to 42 depending on if you like your footwear snug/loose. For reference, I'm between 41.5/42 and wore these comfortably with regular socks.

These boots are awesome, only looking to move them on because they don't really fit my style anymore. These are great if you're looking for a lace-up boot on the sleeker/low-profile side. The uppers are unstructured & unlined kudu leather, which I can't say enough good things about. Kudu is a South African antelope which is hunted for population control. The leather is crazy soft as well as being the most-breathable leather I've ever seen. The outside has almost a nubuck-like texture, while the reverse is sueded like other hides. Kudu hides have natural scarring since they're not raised in captivity--I think they add visual interest, and the clicking was done so that there are no ghastly scars like right on top of the vamp or anything, but check the pictures and form your own opinion.

The sole is what NDC refers to as a Goodyear Flex, and has been vibrammed since day 1. There's very minimal heel drag, which I've pictured. Overall in great condition, I've worn them maybe 10x over the last year. Gunmetal eyelets and speedhooks, two-tone midsole. Check the photos & imgur album for more details/condition, and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Asking price is $ shipped. Comes with original box.
    No drops, OBOs, OVOs, Hotline Blings or any of that. I wouldn't be heartbroken if I ended up keeping these.

full imgur album

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.