1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NCC - No Cop Club for February

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Jan 31, 2011.

1. BreezyBirch

BreezyBirch Senior member

snap. wandered around downtown to kill some time, wandered into store and copped nonnative pants.

out

time to buy some mr hare shoes...

2. dwyhajlo

dwyhajlo Senior member

snap. wandered around downtown to kill some time, wandered into store and copped nonnative pants.

out

time to buy some mr hare shoes...

Which Nonnative pants? I've got a wool pair that I wear around the house and such that are probably the most comfortable thing I own. Really great stuff.

Do you know which Mr. Hare's you're going to buy yet? I generally prefer the models that he's going to be producing again this summer. The King Tubbys, and Burroughs are great, but it's too bad that (AFAIK) the Sir Coxsone won't be in production again this year. I'm not really the type that cares too much for bucks, but they were pretty phenomenal.

3. BreezyBirch

BreezyBirch Senior member

Which Nonnative pants? I've got a wool pair that I wear around the house and such that are probably the most comfortable thing I own. Really great stuff.

Do you know which Mr. Hare's you're going to buy yet? I generally prefer the models that he's going to be producing again this summer. The King Tubbys, and Burroughs are great, but it's too bad that (AFAIK) the Sir Coxsone won't be in production again this year. I'm not really the type that cares too much for bucks, but they were pretty phenomenal.

dweller cords

got a pair of of the serge pants too - they, too, are my most comfortable pair of pants i own - sized "up" to a 1 for them for the extremely comfortable non-skinny look/feel

am gunna cop king tubby's, but i really want the blue ones (which i have only seen in lookbookish pics - blue (suede?) w like fishscale looking business (leather?)

4. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

wow feb is the best month for ncc ... so short

i spent WAY too much this start of season so will def be in for NCC March ... someone should create

5. cl smooth

cl smooth Senior member

6. APK

APK Senior member

Nice. So tempted on that burgundy-ish joint.

7. gamelan

gamelan Senior member

seeing as i'm trying to furnish my home, this was way too easy. but the opening ceremony sale a few weeks ago made it interesting.

-Jeff

8. racknac

racknac Senior member

I might be out in the next few days... need some Whiskey Aldens in my life.

9. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

I might be out in the next few days... need some Whiskey Aldens in my life.

you only have to hold out like 2 more days [​IMG]

10. pistolero

pistolero Senior member

Nice. So tempted on that burgundy-ish joint.

Although I was never officially in (despite no cops since mid-January), I just gave in and pulled the trigger on that very shirt. The "long" sizing was the deal breaker, I have a hell of a time finding OTR shirts that are long enough. Hopefully it fits.

[​IMG]

11. racknac

racknac Senior member

you only have to hold out like 2 more days [​IMG]

prices go up in 2 days!

12. APK

APK Senior member

Although I was never officially in (despite no cops since mid-January), I just gave in and pulled the trigger on that very shirt. The "long" sizing was the deal breaker, I have a hell of a time finding OTR shirts that are long enough. Hopefully it fits.

[​IMG]

Post your impressions and maybe some pictures when you get the chance.