1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NBA Fashion 2013-14

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Cody Hart, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Cody Hart

Cody Hart Member

Should we guess, or just wait and see who cuts up their grandmas couch first? Will this be another year of crazy floral patterns, or will they stick to the basics? My guess for this season, wait for it....... Extreme Metallics

2. conradwu

conradwu Senior member Affiliate Vendor

westbrook aint got shit on craig sager's suits

3. Cody Hart

Cody Hart Member

This is my favorite.

[​IMG]

4. PhiloVance

PhiloVance Senior member

I actually wrote a piece on the NBA catwalk during last year's playoffs - there are definitely some hits and misses here, but obviously a lot of it depends on your personal style. Someone out there might actually think Westbrook dresses nicely:

http://uptowndandy.blogspot.com/2013/05/miami-vice-stylin-profilin-on-nba.html

Oddly, Yahoo's NBA blog actually picked up on my term "blank slate" in their blog post about how Dwayne Wade planned all of his playoff outfits prior to the playoffs:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...ed-outfits-playoffs-ahead-time-231410640.html

Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  5. Cody Hart

Cody Hart Member

I guess D.Wade can thank LBJ for the ability to plan ahead, and I think if you can pull off a crazy patterned suit, DO IT.

6. conradwu

conradwu Senior member Affiliate Vendor

7. Cody Hart

Cody Hart Member

8. Cody Hart

Cody Hart Member

Craig Sager let me down last night. I thought he would have gone with something crazy for opening night.