NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Walking Man

Walking Man Active Member

Rondo??? Have you ever seen him scream/ hollar or fist pump - He is unlike 95% of the other NBA players. I get the Garnnett thing and even Pierce but Rondo? I think he plays the game the right way - like a D. Fisher, although DF will get more carried away than even Rondo.

I think it has to do more about him flopping all over the place. Being a Laker fan I don't like any of them but Rondo is the one I don't like the least.

2. embowafa

embowafa Senior member

3. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

well, the Lakers will finally get a win over an elite team tonight.

Kobe in the 4th quarter making poor Ray Ray look foolish on what's supposed to be his night of record setting glory...

4. jet

jet Persian Bro

lol @ finally

love how doubters were crying about the lake show

Lakers baby Lakers

5. venessian

venessian Senior member

Mamba.

[​IMG]

6. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

lol @ finally love how doubters were crying about the lake show Lakers baby Lakers
    What's the best team LA has beat this season before tonight? Iirc it's the Hornets, who are good but hardly elite Edit - ok I'll give you Chicago, back in the first month of the season...

7. guster

guster Senior member

Kobe in the 4th quarter making poor Ray Ray look foolish on what's supposed to be his night of record setting glory...

I doubt Ray Allen is going to remember a few years from now that his night of setting the all-tome 3 pt record was spoiled because Kobe did what he does every night. Holding Kobe to below 35 is a defensive accomplishment.

I think the Lakers have been coasting. They will be tough in the playoffs. Just bored with regular season.

8. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

I heard the Spurs are going to trade Blair for Melo just for the playoff run. Denver would be stupid not to take that deal..Blair is an absolute beast and superior to just about any center in the entire NBA. He would be the future of that franchise and the league.

Uh no. Just a good night. Improving.

Well you've already seen him play at a high level and beat your pre-assembled celtic squad son so I guess that's fair.

I get annoyed how everyone thinks jordan is a demigod acting as if he won the championships all by himself.

Celtics? Preassembled? What about Kobe tantrum/Pau trade?

I think they're up to 3. Spurs have, what, 10?

lol @ finally

love how doubters were crying about the lake show

Lakers baby Lakers

I LOVE how the idiots go Lakers baby Lakers after the 3rd season quality win.

Despite all my usual caustic anti-Laker rant, good win for them.

9. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

i was freaked at when perk fell and someone rolled on top of his leg.

10. jet

jet Persian Bro

I doubt Ray Allen is going to remember a few years from now that his night of setting the all-tome 3 pt record was spoiled because Kobe did what he does every night. Holding Kobe to below 35 is a defensive accomplishment.

I think the Lakers have been coasting. They will be tough in the playoffs. Just bored with regular season.

Someone who knows Laker basketball, bravo my man. Good to have you aboard amidst pseudo basketball fans.

11. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

Said on another forum:

Lol

12. AldenPyle

AldenPyle Senior member

DeJuan Blair has no knee ligaments. He is playing on borrowed time. Great match for a team like SA, terrible for Denver.

How old is Jerry Sloan? He looked about 80 at his press conference. Makes me think that Deron is right. Time to go.

13. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Someone who knows Laker basketball, bravo my man. Good to have you aboard amidst pseudo basketball fans.

Jersey, Baby, Jersey. I'd make you wear...Manu's....

DeJuan Blair has no knee ligaments. He is playing on borrowed time. Great match for a team like SA, terrible for Denver.

How old is Jerry Sloan? He looked about 80 at his press conference. Makes me think that Deron is right. Time to go.

Blair=bynum. Except smaller and Bynum shoots free throws.

14. sexandcandy

sexandcandy Senior member

No, Blair is obvsiouly better than Bynum, Dwight Howard, Shaq in his prime, Kareem in his prime, or anyone really. This is evidenced by the 20/10 game Steve B. mentioned he had the other night.

15. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Good win for the Lakers last night.