1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Stylish Dinosaur

I have no idea, obviously, but the court records would be publicly available. It doesn't really take a "leak" for information (or allegations, or whatever) about public figures that is disclosed in court filings to make it to the press. News services (I'm using all of these terms loosely, of course) often have people regularly scanning new filings for potential stories, and/or just use automated clipping services and the like.

Last edited: May 3, 2013

2. HRoi

HRoi Stylish Dinosaur

Yeah, like Kobe Bryant of all people would tell his mom that he didn't want his championship ring. He'd sell his mother before he sold that ring

3. foodguy

foodguy Distinguished Member

At the corner of hipster and hip replacement
    kobe's parents are the jacksons of basketball. they didn't speak to him for a couple of years because he married a latina. his dad has never gotten over the fact that he will forever be at best a trivia question as a basketball player while his son will be one of the 4 or 5 best of all time. truly nightmarish situation. and you wonder why he's as f*cked up a person as he is.

4. HRoi

HRoi Stylish Dinosaur

Ahaha people in Boston are really pissed off about this thing where the Knicks showed up in "funeral attire"

5. AceBoogie

AceBoogie Senior Member

Well considering the bombing is pretty recent, I don't think the Knicks should've worn that

6. Gibonius

Gibonius Stylish Dinosaur

It's pretty classless even without the bombing.

7. NorCal

NorCal Distinguished Member

I'd just like to take a moment to say: GO MOTHERFUCKING WARRIORS!!!!!!!

8. skitlets

skitlets Distinguished Member

Awww yeah, turned it over a million times in the fourth and manage to hold onto the win. Almost tore my hair out, but we advance to the next round!

9. JilSlander

JilSlander Senior Member

~20 points in 3 minutes for the Celtics?

Really suspect here, David Stern. I'm not saying it's fixed, but I wouldn't be surprised; they're making a killing off this Knicks-Celtics series.

10. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Distinguished Member

11. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Stylish Dinosaur

[​IMG]

EDIT:

I hope we do not jinx it..

Last edited: May 3, 2013

12. dotcomzzz

dotcomzzz Distinguished Member

lol fools worshiping false idols.

13. HRoi

HRoi Stylish Dinosaur

some observations after lots of league developments -

boy, the Pacers beating the Knicks would be TERRIBLE for the NBA. ideally the ECF would be Heat-Knicks, but even Brooklyn-NY (crosstown rivalry) or Chicago-NY (two huge markets) would be ok. but the Pacers? the team who played a close series with Atlanta and no one even remembered that they were playing? even the NBA TV guys were probably wishing that they could replay the 2009 WNBA draft like they normally do at that timeslot.

i like how Dwight Howard has now picked up a new nickname "Dwightmare"

the Warriors are my new favorite team in the West playoffs. too bad San Antonio's going to sweep them unless Joey Crawford refs a game in Oakland

lol @ the Cakers fans. i'm not really directing this at RFX and jet (well, maybe a little) but all the truly fake sports fans that still live in my old hometowns of West Hollywood and SFV, who were all suddenly lifelong Clippers fans this season because the Lakers weren't doing well

a buddy who knows i don't like Westbrook told me "are you happy now, seeing the Thunder struggle without Westbrook?" well duh, the Thunder ARE a worse team without Westbrook. dude is still an All Star that gives you 25/8/8 or whatever. i never said cut the guy straight up because he has no value. but if you could say....trade him straight up for a healthy Rondo, now we're talking!

14. HRoi

HRoi Stylish Dinosaur

ahaha too bad this clip didn't cut to see jason terry's reaction

15. JilSlander

JilSlander Senior Member

Is this really true? Damn, that sucks.