Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. jet

jet Persian Bro

Haha holy shit I just saw the first line in this post http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=1128 So full of fail it's painful! [​IMG]
    I've always liked Duncan. If I wasn't from LA I'd root for the Spurs. I've always hated Tony Parker though... just something about that twat.
    That's funny, me and all my friends have always said duncan is the biggest pussy in the nba I mean he even looks like he's gonna cry like the little bitch that he is. Also the Louis CK gif should be everyone's default response anytime kobe ass raped stevie responds [​IMG]

2. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=mc-spurs012611

Hmmm...

Spurs better success rate than the Lakers over the last 13 years...

But of course it comes from those idiots at Yahoo who are so clueless they are paid for their knowledge. While anonymous Internet Laker fans howl their disapproval.

And it contains statistics!

3. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Haha holy shit I just saw the first line in this post

http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=1128

So full of fail it's painful! [​IMG]

That's funny, me and all my friends have always said duncan is the biggest pussy in the nba I mean he even looks like he's gonna cry like the little bitch that he is.

Also the Louis CK gif should be everyone's default response anytime kobe ass raped stevie responds [​IMG]

So does Pau.

And Dirk.

What's your point?

BTW- great sentence structure. Light on the vocabulary though. 11th grade?

4. sexandcandy

sexandcandy Senior member

5 championships > 4 championships.

That is how you define success. Not by regular season wins. LMAO

5. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

5 championships > 4 championships.

That is how you define success. Not by regular season wins. LMAO

If you're a Laker fan.

Which sports organization do YOU work for?

6. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Haha holy shit I just saw the first line in this post

http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=1128

So full of fail it's painful! [​IMG]

That's funny, me and all my friends have always said duncan is the biggest pussy in the nba I mean he even looks like he's gonna cry like the little bitch that he is.

Also the Louis CK gif should be everyone's default response anytime kobe ass raped stevie responds [​IMG]

That I'm a single Dad and I need to see my kids do their homework and their chores and get to bed on time, instead of sitting on my ass watching NBA games?

That I work 3 times a week at night to feed them?

Do you walk erect, or do your knuckles still drag on the ground?

7. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

the blazers celtics game is as starting as testy as this thread is right now. blazers especially prezibilla is really jawing/playing physical.

i'm happy the knicks pulled one out against the heat (sadly regular season is going to matter this year with home court).

ray allen even had a half court pass alleyoop from rondo... gosh i remember when ray allen would dunk a lot (when he was on the bucks).

8. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

Watched that Heat Knicks game. Shocked to see a D'Antoni team playing defense!!

The Heat have seriously regressed and I don't know why. They're back to that 1 on 4, Lebron-it's-your-turn-no-Dwayne-why-don't-you-go offense and it's infuriating to watch

9. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

The Heat have seriously regressed and I don't know why. They're back to that 1 on 4, Lebron-it's-your-turn-no-Dwayne-why-don't-you-go offense and it's infuriating to watch

its like lebron saw wade who was on fire... and thought: "hey I can be on fire too!" and started bricking up a storm.

the "i can be on fire too!" with at least 5 consecutive bricks - was perfected by antoine walker.

lebron is just not suited to half court if he's got another all star in the set. but in the open court he turns into charles barkley+magic johnson.

10. sexandcandy

sexandcandy Senior member

Knicks weren't playing good defense, LeBron just sucked shooting the ball. Even on that last play, the heat ended up with a wide open 3 to tie...no defense there.

If LeBron makes even just 40% of his shots, the Heat win.

11. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

12. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

damn just took a look at this thread. it sucks this year. welp i guess i'll catch up on the league once gb wins the SB.
    Kobe's footworks is bar none unmatched at this point and he is one of the very few who still isn't satisfied with it. Check out this vids, you really do not see many, if any, players doing this.
    basically the only perimeter player I know that doesn't travel on spin moves. crazy.
    Can steve b, jet and rx please stfu? Kobe is better than Manu this and every year. The spurs are pretty damn good and could win it all. The lakers are the (2x) defending champs and thus the team to beat and have a good chance at a three peat. mmmmk?
    yeah, this.
    Uhh it's because they lost the player around whom their entire offensive system revolves. Pretty obvious that the Heat can compete w/ anybody if their big 3 is healthy, but if not, they don't have a chance against elite teams.

13. Brothersport

Haaaaaaters come out and playyyyyyyyyyy.

The-truth-about-kobe-bryant-in-crunch-time

14. jet

jet Persian Bro

There's a reason why they call Kobe clutch.

Dude is money the last few seconds of a game.

15. Brothersport