1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Distinguished Member

Not saying that he's already at their level, but do you think any decent GM would listen to a trade offer not involving those guys? I don't think he'd even be traded straight up for guys like Melo, Amare or Granger

no, but he does play for a very crazy owner.

2. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

dallas on a 6 game losing streak, hell no lakers going to allow them to end it on them .

but the line is only 3 for lakers dam whY??

3. RFX45

RFX45 Stylish Dinosaur

It's in Dallas and Dirk is back.

4. RFX45

RFX45 Stylish Dinosaur

Magic now lost 3 of their last 4 games and having trouble against Philly tonight. They lost to NO, OKC and BOS so I guess it is understandable but they still need to win some of these games to compete.

5. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Distinguished Member

how about a bynum + assets for carmelo anthony? bynum is playing well enough to warrant a trade, and he's iffy enough (health and attitude wise) for the lakers to unload him.

plus you're hedging on kobe's eventual production decline (if that ever happens) and superstar replacement.

6. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Dallas ends their losing streak...

The

LOS

Angeles

LADIES

LOSE

AGAIN

7. RFX45

RFX45 Stylish Dinosaur

Oh be quiet until the Spurs wins something of relevance. Spurs haven't accomplished anything in 3 years, going into 4. Wait til they win the chip then you have a year to gloat, but right now, they still haven't done shit.

8. jet

jet Persian Bro

irrelevant spurs [​IMG]

9. NorCal

NorCal Distinguished Member

how about a bynum + assets for carmelo anthony? bynum is playing well enough to warrant a trade, and he's iffy enough (health and attitude wise) for the lakers to unload him.

plus you're hedging on kobe's eventual production decline (if that ever happens) and superstar replacement.

Meh, melo is no Kobe, not even fit to hold his jock. Go full court on CP3 or Dwight via trade or free agency.

10. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Distinguished Member

cp3 is already iffy with his knee as well as Bynum. I think Bynum and Howard have the same additude problems. this way you get a superstar before the cba/lockout. plus melo would actually work well in a triangle. it would seem like a great way to take pressure of Kobe.

cp3 already has similar knee problems as Brandon roy. direct bone to bone contact. its permanent arthritic pain no matter what.

my celtics dream scenario would be to trade glen Davis for 1st round picks then package the picks + ray Allen for melo.

11. Wongtouski

Wongtouski Senior Member

cp3 already has similar knee problems as Brandon roy. direct bone to bone contact. its permanent arthritic pain no matter what.

Really baffled me when he got injured and they just simply took out his meniscus because Paul wanted to go back on the court quickly. Now he's wearing that gigantic brace thing like bynum/bosh, it worries me to no end.

BROY.........[​IMG]

12. embowafa

embowafa Distinguished Member

Got to watch Blake Griffin aka BLAKEZILLA aka The Posterchild aka Blake .GIFin aka Blake Superior play in person tonight.

I haven't seen too many NBA games in person, but Ive never seen a person that big move that quickly before. I'm sure LeBron leaves the same impression (along with douche chills)

13. Walking Man

Walking Man Active Member

Nah, after the CBA next year the contracts are going to decrease so no point in saving that much cap for later. I think using it now on a solid SF that is a good defender and can shoot 3's will be worth it in the end. A player like Pietrus or Ariza.

The salary cap is going to decrease and the Clips will have to offer the max or close to the max for Gordon and Griffin. Also, they have Baron's contract and have to pay DJ and possibly even Kaman if he's still around. That is over 80% of the cap space right there and you know Sterling is not gonna go over the cap to pay anyone. Pietrus and Ariza is not that much of an upgrade from Gomes. Gomes is a guy that plays defense and shoots the 3 and is not nearly as inconsistent as the other two guys. Getting a scoring SF would only make things more complicated. That's why I believe the best situation is to leave the team as is and let them grow. I hope they make the playoffs as an 8th seed and give the Spurs all they can handle.

14. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

i will never do carmelo for bynum. just me. i would do bynum for blake griffin though dayUM!

15. bassmanpatsfan18

bassmanpatsfan18 Senior Member

my celtics dream scenario would be to trade glen Davis for 1st round picks then package the picks + ray Allen for melo.

What are you smoking? In what world do the Celtics need or want Carmelo?