NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. sexandcandy

sexandcandy Senior member

Baron Davis is the reason they won that game.

2. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

^granted, but do you really want him around long term, teaching your impressionable players his bad habits?

3. jet

jet Persian Bro

Ummm...the heat beat themselves? No one really cares about the regular season? I'm not worried? Did I get everything? [​IMG]

I didn't see the game but ...

[​IMG]

4. Imhoff

Imhoff Senior member

My Suns barely squeaked out a win against the lowly Nets *sigh* [​IMG]

I believe Nash will end the season playing on a different team.

5. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

My Suns barely squeaked out a win against the lowly Nets *sigh* [​IMG] I believe Nash will end the season playing on a different team.
    do the clippers have enough assets to trade for nash? he could do the amare stoudemire pick and roll with griffin and have the 2004-2006 suns 2.0 going with the clips.

6. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

Fuck yeah, Clips win over the Heat!

Lebron is right though, Karma is a bitch. Heat lost and he sprained his ankle.

hehehe
    karma is a bitch man. god sees everything.

wow. what a stupid statement. for one thing, God and Karma has absolutely nothing to do with one another.

7. Imhoff

Imhoff Senior member

do the clippers have enough assets to trade for nash? he could do the amare stoudemire pick and roll with griffin and have the 2004-2006 suns 2.0 going with the clips.

Nash on Clippers would be quite entertaining to watch with Blake and Gordon with the rise of DeAndre Jordan. But not sure what the Suns would want back. We are loaded with wing players and a straight up trade for Baron Davis does not work.

8. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Ummm...the heat beat themselves? No one really cares about the regular season? I'm not worried? Did I get everything? [​IMG]

I didn't see the game but it looked like the Clips led from start to finish and didn't choke this time. Nice win.

That was definitely not a game where the Heat beat themselves, the Clips were hot from the get go, the 1st quarter ended 44-26 iirc. The Heat caught up but it was definitely for the Clips to lose and they hang on to win. Clips hustled that whole game and pulled off a great win. Can't take anything away from the Clips at all.

9. foodguy

foodguy Senior member

At the corner of hipster and hip replacement
    that laker game was about as exciting a regular-season game as i've seen in a long time. damn, gs just wouldn't die. great, scrappy team. mamba went crazy, but i also loved how the bench and odom fought them back into it.

10. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

that laker game was about as exciting a regular-season game as i've seen in a long time. damn, gs just wouldn't die. great, scrappy team. mamba went crazy, but i also loved how the bench and odom fought them back into it.

yeah and it kept the bettors on their seats to the last second too lol. the line was 4.5 for lakers and for the last minute (even though it was apparent the lakers would win) the score kept going back and between that line due to gs hitting their desperation 3s lol

11. foodguy

foodguy Senior member

At the corner of hipster and hip replacement
    didn't know that! even more pressure on gasol, et al, to hit those fts down the stretch!

12. ebmk3891

ebmk3891 Senior member

13. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

That was definitely not a game where the Heat beat themselves, the Clips were hot from the get go, the 1st quarter ended 44-26 iirc. The Heat caught up but it was definitely for the Clips to lose and they hang on to win. Clips hustled that whole game and pulled off a great win. Can't take anything away from the Clips at all.
    That was a joke for jet brudda. Those were the excuses he used for his team losing last time, so I tot I'd use them too [​IMG] I didn't see the game but from all reports it looked like the Clips earned the W

14. jet

jet Persian Bro

Except that mine were facts about the lakers [​IMG]

15. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

Lol, and now a 28 pt loss to the Nuggets?! the sky is falling!