Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. jet

jet Persian Bro

:crackup:

2. Left Hand

Left Hand Senior member

Dwight Howard can be a cancer to your team. As talented as he is I don't think he'll ever win a championship. He just doesn't have the right attitude. Sometimes he doesn't even seem competitive. He showed last season what his true personality is and it isn't championship caliber, in my opinion.

3. Kid Nickels

Kid Nickels Senior member

good one Lawrence! :D

^ and ya D12 has been suspect. How the hell did Lakeshow lose to Indy at home, by 2 last nite??!! Jeezus...

D12 17 pts, 8 boards
    Pau 10 pts, 9 boards ....

lame on both counts as Kobe scores 40 and they still lose. wtf?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012

4. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

The game wasn't even as close as it seemed based on the final score, they were practically down by 8-10 points the whole game.

5. foodguy

foodguy Senior member

At the corner of hipster and hip replacement

actually, watching him for the first time on a steady basis, i've been really impressed. he's a much more skilled player than I had thought from watching orlando 2-3 times a year. he does have a bit of the shaq in him, but that's not necessarily fatal.

6. Kid Nickels

admittedly I did not watch it so I missed the game flow and the fact that it wasn't as close as the final score may have indicated... but 77 points... that's pathetic.

^ haha... a bit O' tha Shaq?? like free throw ineptitude?

7. foodguy

foodguy Senior member

At the corner of hipster and hip replacement

at times it looked like they must have been using an oblong ball.

that and the relentlessly sunny attitude even when he's completely f&cking his team. he comes in next year 60 pounds overweight and we'll see.

8. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

lol the D'Antoni backlash started earlier than expected

got nothing against most of the Lakers except Dwight. Dwight is a bitch. nice to see him doing poorly.

9. jet

jet Persian Bro

ironic considering your boy lebron is one of the biggest bitches in the nba /realtalk

10. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

i've always said that i refuse to defend Lebron's Decision, intro conference, etc. etc.

but anyone who calls Lebron a bitch for all that would be a hypocrite for not calling Dwight a bitch as well. Dwight dragged his shit out far worse, and openly dissed and fucked over a city that treated him far better than Cleveland treated Lebron

11. jet

jet Persian Bro

lebron > dwight in terms of bitchassness

12. Kid Nickels

no :stirpot: here, but how did Cleveland NOT treat LBJ well? He was cheered everywhere, given God-like status, access & hospitality to everything... it was widely reported that Gilbert often allowed he (LBJ) and his friends to use his private jet, and Gilbert sought to gain Chinese investment both privately and publicly with Tsing-Tao in order to set the stage for LeBron to blow up his marketing campaign on the Mainland. Sure Cleveland has jack shit when it comes to swag, perks and fringe benefits ( I know first hand having had the unfortunate experience of a BA from CWRU ), but I think they really gave him all they honestly had as lame as it may be to someone so "cool" and "sophisticated" as LBJ.

13. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

I'm not saying Cleveland didn't. just trying to make the point that Orlando loved Dwight and he was pretty much the only rock star in town. plus I think Orlando tolerated Dwight's court failures more than Cleveland tolerated Lebron's. and he fucked them. and told the world he was gonna fuck them before he did it

I find it funny that even on this thread the last few Howard posts are expressing concerns that he doesn't have a winning attitude, are his flaws fatal, etc. you know what - he doesn't have a winning attitude. I really do believe that. more things that you can compare him to the 2011- Lebron for.

14. Kid Nickels

OK... no worries. so the difference is LBJ likes to sneak up on you before fucking you while D12 tells you it's coming and he still nails you!! :nodding:

:lol:

15. idfnl

idfnl Senior member

NBA games need to be 60 mins.