• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
The Lakers should be glad they got rid of Bynum. Will he ever play a full season again?

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

The Lakers should be glad they got rid of Bynum. Will he ever play a full season again?

is he signed up for a bowling league?

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ would explain the hair

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score

is he signed up for a bowling league?

I doubt it. Who could **** up their knee bowling?

BTW Lakers will be exciting to watch. The best defense is a good offense.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Grizzlies can play. Some of the smoothest offense I have seen since SA in last season's playoffs.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
NBA Power Rankings

Knicks still number 1 but the Clips has jumped to #2 (woot!) and beating tought playoff contenders (Miami, Spurs & Grizz) and for the most part, beating them badly. Lakers are back on the top 10 (woot woot) and D'Antoni starts today so we'll see how it goes. It seems like the Lakers really has more freedom to score now and the roster is just oozing with talent that they can get by w/o much coaching, hopefully D'Antoni could help than hurt.

Bucks is a surprise at #8, they are winning with Jenning and Ellis on the court at the same time, who would have guessed? No Bogut either, which was key to their playoff run 2 years back. Bobcats is doing well too, ranked 14th with a 5-4 start is pretty impressive considering they only won 7 games last year.

On the back end, Pacers have been very disappointing, such a good run last season and this year they are off to a terrible start, mostly due to injuries I guess but they should still be doing better than 5-7 right now. Nuggets is also disappointing, one of the deepest roster but they just can't put it together yet.

Wizards still 0-9.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Lakers baby Lakers

Left Hand

Reaction score
The Sixers are finding ways to win without Bynum. Nick Young can just flat out score and Jrue Holiday is quickly approaching elite point guard status. They need to make a big offseason move this year and they can be a force in the East for years to come.

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
LA baby LA

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I still love Jeremy Lin and although he is struggling shooting wise, I think he will be palying better as the season goes on. That being said, I almost feel bad for him when they play the Knicks this weekend. Felton is going to come out looking to absolutely destroy him, I expect Felton to put up about 20-25 shots that game. Lin does not have the killer instinct and I doubt that he has given that much more thought to the Knicks game than to other games, Felton on the other hand has probably been thinking about this game since the preseason.

Oh yeah, and by the way, KNICKS BABY KNICKS!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads