1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

Brace yourself. Articles on SBnation about this very topic are coming.

2. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Barkley is so stupid. "That was a hell of a play!" :lol: No it's not, it was a damn lay-up, it was a defensive lapse, truly turrible.

Last edited: May 22, 2013
  3. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

What MJ Theory?

If it was that play, you could give that play to Chalmers and he'd make that lay-up. Thing was a lay-up drill for gods sake. Nothing incredible or amazing about it.

4. Neo_Version 7

Toasty could have been referring to their general skills in the clutch but I read it as Mike's actual theory on LBJ:

5. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

But if he was that wide open, you just gon lay it up. If George were on his face, I am pretty sure LBJ would shoot that J.

6. Neo_Version 7

[​IMG]

:facepalm::facepalm:

Painful. Just....painful.

7. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

Indy on the floor but without Hibbert for unclear reason. Maybe Vogel was concerned he might pick up his sixth foul and thus be unavailable for the final .4 seconds.

1 person likes this.
  8. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

9. jet

jet Senior member

it seems vdn went against the tradition of clippers losing so they fired him

jk, when i heard the news i knew rfx was rejoicing somewhere in the valley

10. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

yeah, what the fuck was up with him sitting Hibbert for crunch time? Whenever he sat, LB started making layups.

11. jpeirpont

jpeirpont Senior member

When Bron Bron made the lay up, the Miami bench didnt seem as excited as I would imagine they'd been,

12. AldenPyle

AldenPyle Senior member

Nice try by Pacecars, but starting 5 all played more than 40 minutes. They will be as dusted as Bulls by Game 3.

Could someone help me out? I know white people are supposed to hate LeBron, but I'm a little out of the loop and I didn't get the memo. Could someone remind me why?

13. Texasmade

Texasmade Senior member

The Decision.

14. dopey

dopey Senior member Dubiously Honored

Thanks. Woodson should have called for more layup-down-the-lane plays for the Knicks. If he had more time with his starters together, probably would have been able to design one.

15. jet

jet Senior member

I'm a little confused, can someone explain to me why people ride LeBaozo's dick so hard like they got stock in him when he doesn't give a fuck about them?

2 people like this.
  16. AldenPyle

AldenPyle Senior member

17. Gibonius

Gibonius Senior member

Has any sports player in history given any fucks about their anonymous fans on the Internet? Might as well ask "Why are people sports fans?"

He's the best player in the league, on the best team in the league, of course he's going to have fans.

Last edited: May 23, 2013
  18. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

Reader comments on espn.com are awash with conspiracy theories (generally revolving around the refs "making" Vogel take Hibbert out because the outcome of the game had already been decreed by Vince McMahon's evil twin, David Stern).

Last edited: May 23, 2013
  19. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

Kobe baby, Kobe.

20. foodguy

foodguy Senior member

At the corner of hipster and hip replacement
    i was puzzled by the hibbert thing too. only thing i could figure was vogel had him out because he thought they needed to match up better on jump shooters and that bosh would probably post up outside the 3-point line anyway. but you'd think when the exact same thing happened at the end of reg, he'd have learned. amazing. hate the heat, but i predict a sweep now. or maybe 5 games. :foo: