NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

And Duncan had 2 points. What's ur point?

In other news, across my 4 leagues I think I have about 15 injured players today. Fucking AWESOME

That Blair outscored and outplayed those "long guys" you keep babbling about.

And that the Spurs are deeper. And better. Tim didn't play for shit. Neither did Manu. Parker neutralized Kobe. And the rest of the Spurs (their reserves, mind you) beat the Lakers by 15 points. And if you were watching the game, it wasn't that close.

Big Trouble in little Purple and Gold La-La land.

2. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

That is the key. These guys have been playing an extra month for the last three years. Basically an extra season above what the rest of the league has played. Not to mention international play.
    I remember reading somewhere that Kobe had played the equivalent of 4 extra seasons if you totaled up all of his playoff and international games.

3. sexandcandy

sexandcandy Senior member

That Blair outscored and outplayed those "long guys" you keep babbling about.

Please direct me to my blabbing about the Lakers front court. Cause I have no idea what you're talking about.

Blair having a fluke game and you raving about it is LOL. You insinuating that he's better than Pau is even better

4. jet

jet Persian Bro

^i love how you clown on him, if it weren't for your quotes I wouldn't even see his posts [​IMG]

5. sexandcandy

sexandcandy Senior member

SHOT OF THE YEAR:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

6. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

I remember reading somewhere that Kobe had played the equivalent of 4 extra seasons if you totaled up all of his playoff and international games.

yes this is true. but it is comparable to mj as he had extra miles on the playoff runs too.

7. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Please direct me to my blabbing about the Lakers front court. Cause I have no idea what you're talking about.

Blair having a fluke game and you raving about it is LOL. You insinuating that he's better than Pau is even better

He outscored and outplayed them for one night. Which means he can do it again.

I'd have to search out the "long babbling". It was last year's playoffs. I think it was more than one LA sycophant in the Laker thread.

I did think Bynum looked pretty good. It might be more even if he stayed healthy. But he won't.

8. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Spurs 99
    Dallas 93

Los Ladies?!

Go Spurs Go

9. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

This has to be KG's last season. And he'll go out a winner.

10. embowafa

embowafa Senior member

SHOT OF THE YEAR:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

SHOTS OF THE YEAR. Sucks for OJ Mayo.

11. phreak

phreak Senior member

SA getting lucky with their schedule timing.

LAL when they are majorly slumping
    Dallas without Dirk
    BOS next week without KG or Rondo

12. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

^i love how you clown on him, if it weren't for your quotes I wouldn't even see his posts [​IMG]

Oh nos, Jet has me on ignore!

SA getting lucky with their schedule timing.

LAL when they are majorly slumping
    Dallas without Dirk
    BOS next week without KG or Rondo

Gotta love it, dontcha?

Maybe THEY will be the team to beat 72-10.

13. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

14. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Man, saw this dunk live and I didn't think Blake would get it.

And I'm no Paul Pierce fan but DAMN!!!

15. facebookdigg123

facebookdigg123 Senior member

so sad the mavs have gotten the injury bug