NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

Why would the Magic send him to LA?

as a boston sports fan... its unsettling to see the two florida nba teams gelling... and well... looking very very good.

2. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

It's not fair just to say LA just played a bad game. The heat defense was great today. Also, the lakers should be bullying the heat in the paint, but they held their own down there today. All in all, a regular season win or loss doesn't mean a lot in the grand scheme, but we learned a little bit about how these teams match up. Oh, and all that "it's just another game" talk was bullshit. From both teams [​IMG]

3. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

lol sup

man Lakers played their worst game of the season

I'd actually be worried if I were a heat fan because this really wasn't a barometer of anything. If Lakers were playing like the Lakers and miami won then I'd be worried, but they lost terribly last year too so it's all good.

Not really worried at all.

Lakers Baby Lakers

4. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Four teams have had 10+ game winning streaks this year

5. sexandcandy

sexandcandy Senior member

And they were all broken by the Mavs. THE BEST TEAM IN TEXAS

6. jet

jet Persian Bro

It's not fair just to say LA just played a bad game. The heat defense was great today. Also, the lakers should be bullying the heat in the paint, but they held their own down there today.

All in all, a regular season win or loss doesn't mean a lot in the grand scheme, but we learned a little bit about how these teams match up. Oh, and all that "it's just another game" talk was bullshit. From both teams [​IMG]

Now now let's not get cocky remember the cavs last year? yaaaaaaa...

I always love the rebuttal, let's give credit to the other team [​IMG] Let's face it, Lakers lost to the Lakers today and besides, Lakers don't care about any games before playoffs.

7. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

And they were all broken by the Mavs. THE BEST TEAM IN TEXAS

Then why aren't they in 1st place with the best record. They will never win with Lord God King Choker on the team.

I always love the rebuttal, let's give credit to the other team [​IMG] Let's face it, Lakers lost to the Lakers today and besides, Lakers don't care about any games before playoffs.

If they make them.

8. brown eyes

brown eyes Senior member

9. Rugger

Rugger Senior member

durantula feasts again!

10. sexandcandy

sexandcandy Senior member

Then why aren't they in 1st place with the best record.

It's going to be hilarious when they no longer have the best record. I'm trying to think of what excuse you could possibly come up with when that happens..I'm sure you won't disappoint!

11. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

Ahem...the Lakers play the Spurs on tuesday [​IMG]

12. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

Miami is second in the league in defensive efficiency, barely behind Boston. Stop to think that maybe "teams beating themselves" against the Heat might be really a sign that they're running up against a pretty good defense [​IMG]

Besides, I think the Lakers really wanted this one. At least I'm pretty sure Kobe did, judging from his actions during and after the game

13. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Ahem...the Lakers play the Spurs on tuesday [​IMG]

Remember, they split last year- home and home.

As long as it's not the Lakers for best record. There are 6 legitimate contenders this year.

14. embowafa

embowafa Senior member

I'd pay money for a transcript of that convo between Kobe and LeBron.

15. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Fuck the Lakers losing tot he Heat, Clippers are 4-1 in their last 5 games.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.