• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was really pullin for boston and san anton, welp, i dont really care now, but i hope its a good series. i guess i want okc to win, but i think miami will.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that dancing was some embarrassing ****. yikes.

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm in Vegas for the Pacquiao - Bradley fight and couldn't see most of the game. I have a feeling it was closer than the final score, amirite?

Through 46 possessions, no one led by more than 2 points. There were more than 20 lead changes. It was what a game 7 should be, except the wrong team won (Actually, congrats to the Heat; they played really well. Bosh, Battier, and Chalmers, as well as Lebron and D-Wade, all came through).

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I called OKC v. Miami in the finals too :happy: but only if Rose was injured, which he was.

Yup, still bitching about the heat.
Nope, to answer your question, I dont support any teams in any sports. I just watch for games that are well played. I almost never care who wins or loses but that Miami team... they are the biggest bunch of bitches I have ever seen on any sports team. So normally I'd be objective but not this time. I hope OKC sweeps them.
Look above there... they even dance like bitches. How can you support this team bro? Serious question.

serious answer - been a fan and a season ticket holder (part share) since before any of the current team came into the league. They really sucked for awhile, got better but never actually won anything,sucked again, won in '06, sucked, and now here we are.

it's much easier to troll a team you hate than actually root for a team...not sure if it gives you any real satisfaction at the end of the day though. but oh well, it's a free country. btw, Pierce, Rondo and KG are even bigger bitches than the Heat guys.

final thought - **** the entire sport of boxing. these people take our money, shove their middle finger in our collective eye, and laugh all the way to the bank. I'm not spending another penny on anything boxing related...there ought to be a congressional investigation or something into this Pac - Bradley bullshit

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
It's ok bro it's only a game.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
lol I'm ok...if I took any of this seriously I wouldn't be on this thread no mo.

unless you're talking about the Pac fight - I'm legitimately pissed off about that one.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I heard about it, don't follow boxing but ya heard it was bullshit my filipino ex told me about it.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

lol I'm ok...if I took any of this seriously I wouldn't be on this thread no mo.
unless you're talking about the Pac fight - I'm legitimately pissed off about that one.

You might as well be angry at pro wrestling then too. Boxing has never been and never will be a real sport. Its an enterprise run by criminals full of corruption and match fixing.

You actually paid money to watch it?

Last edited:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ftfy
-_- heats in 4 is laughable

Newly-minted Heat fan here. Nothing douchier than being a LeBron James (soon-to-be GOAT) and Heat fan.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i dunno about goat. still hasn't beaten wilt chamberlain or mj. pretty much not going to.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
that's also not going to happen. he's definitely not getting a ring this year. and if okc doesn't blow up their team, probably hardly ever

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads