NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Looks like ti might be time for me to lose the week. I'm outnumber in players playing this week, 35 to 45. That is a big number to overcome.

2. sexandcandy

sexandcandy Senior member

Well you finally got me, man. I wanted to pick up Dooling last night but I thought Jennings was only out 3 games, so I held off. I sleep in and wake up in the afternoon to the news that Jennings is having surgery. Missed out in all my leagues

3. sexandcandy

im glad orlando got hedo back. he did well for them in 2008 during the playoffs. better than vince. i m glad they got RID of rashard. they bettered their team this weekend. now they just got to make a move with a sacramento big.

they should get Sammy D!

4. bob_gnarly

bob_gnarly Senior member

Well you finally got me, man. I wanted to pick up Dooling last night but I thought Jennings was only out 3 games, so I held off. I sleep in and wake up in the afternoon to the news that Jennings is having surgery. Missed out in all my leagues

wtf!? lol another one on my team bites the dust

5. sexandcandy

6. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

Heat vs Lakers on Christmas day [​IMG]

7. embowafa

embowafa Senior member

Heat vs Lakers on Christmas day [​IMG]

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

8. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

It felt like a waste, I picked up Rudy Fernandez but then I get the news that Batum is coming back tonight so I had to drop him again. [​IMG]

I'm hating my team right now, a bunch of temporary solutions that are only good for a week or two.

9. jet

jet Persian Bro

haters gonna hate

[​IMG]

LOL

This can't be true, can it?

10. sexandcandy

It felt like a waste, I picked up Rudy Fernandez but then I get the news that Batum is coming back tonight so I had to drop him again. [​IMG]

I'm hating my team right now, a bunch of temporary solutions that are only good for a week or two.

You're in 1st place and haven't gotten any long-term injuries, you'll be fine.

11. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

We need some Blake Griffin highlights in this thread:
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

12. embowafa

embowafa Senior member

It would be a crime against humanity if B Griffin wasn't a part of this year's Slam Dunk Contest.

13. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

14. embowafa

embowafa Senior member

andrew bynum hurt again. dam him.

Damn, sho...you scared me!

It's not that bad....

15. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

It would be a crime against humanity if B Griffin wasn't a part of this year's Slam Dunk Contest.

I think he will be since the ASG is in LA but I am not sure what dunk he can do that will be very impressive? Remember Shannon Brown last year? Spectacular dunks in-game but he stunk in the competition. I'm afraid Griffin might just be the same unless he becomes gimmicky like Howard, I know he's supposed to be real funny but he doesn't seem to have the same charisma as Dwight.