1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Cordwinder

Cordwinder Senior Member

This one shows DWade curling back to Spoelstra. Footage doesn't show what provoked DWade to get into Spoelstra's face though.
    [VIDEO][/VIDEO]

2. 1969

1969 Distinguished Member

haha, that's Mafoofan (Matthew Fan). He's over on the MC side...he's a blend between Spock and Lappo Elkinn.

3. gort

gort Distinguished Member

I always thought it was kim jong il when I first joined

4. fairholme_wannabe

fairholme_wannabe Senior Member

5. RFX45

RFX45 Stylish Dinosaur

6. indesertum

indesertum Stylish Dinosaur

kobe baby kobe

jordan hill has been playing really well. he's going to be a great player

7. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Pouting tonight? After watching 2 LA teams choke that's understandable.

BTW where is Jet? Prolly riding home w/Jack. Maybe he's that dood with the Gilligan hat that always sits next to him.

But seriously, you can hate the Lakers and still love Jack. God knows what he pays for those tix, best seat in the house, and knows his basketball. Never see him with a hot dog or a beer either...

LOL

Last edited: May 19, 2012

8. RFX45

RFX45 Stylish Dinosaur

Come on Steve, I was starting to play along with you because you haven't been as obnoxious, don't be a dumbass now. I posted that shit even before the Lakers game, stop being an idiot just because I've proven you talk shit out of your ass sometimes. Thats a fact that CP3 will be a Clippers next year.

You really have no idea about basketball dawg. Your knowledge baffles me. Griffin flops like a bitch but dude proved today that dude could score, he isn't consistent yet but dude is in his second year and first playoff year. Plus dude gets beat up inside, flop or not, dude gets raped in the paint and still keeps attacking. Pau can't even take a wide open shot with no one around him. Like I said before, a liability at times.

Again, stop while your ahead. When the Spurs got sweeped last year, I didn't act like a bitch that you are, I simply asked for you to honor the bet you lost. You barely believed on the Spurs in the beginning of this season and just started to voice out when the Spurs started playing well in the middle of the season. At least Jet and I supported and believed the Lakers could make another run and I believed at the Clips and they got to the second round in what, first time in 20 years? They did well considering VDN is a terrible coach and CP3, Blake & Caron are all hurt as fuck.

You want to be a dick, I get it, that's fine but at least stop with the stupid statements, which just proves you know almost nothing about basketball other than what you hear Barkley says (which a terrible analyst btw). We've been through that, so don't remind us for your benefit.

9. indesertum

indesertum Stylish Dinosaur

shots fired

:lurk:

10. RFX45

RFX45 Stylish Dinosaur

Nothing new. Steve and I always takes jabs at each other, got to give him a hook once in a while to put some sense into him. :box:

11. Monn1k

Monn1k Senior Member

this guy.... needs to play with more confidence

12. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Distinguished Member

I don't know if it its really Gasols fault. It seems to be a more a result of the offensive system than blaming one player: Pau.

with the triangle offense the big men would get their touches regardless.

with this new hybrid pick and roll, and their other offense: kobe or pau/bynum huck up a contested shot and pray a bigman will crash the boards/tip in/offensive rebound - the lakers end up shooting more difficult shots (compared to the old triangle).

of course if the lakers had a blue chip (pass first) point guard then the big men will get the ball in position to score.

the thunder have two lock down/blue chip man-to-man 4/5 defenders with perkins and serge. okc just matches up perfectly on defense with this current stagnant lakers offensive system.

Last edited: May 20, 2012

13. idfnl

idfnl Stylish Dinosaur

Damn, thats 2 games the Lakers should have won and lost. That happened in the finals last year to Miami.

Lakers worked really hard but got tired. Frankly, you can blame Kobe for taking bad shots. He did hit a few but he tried to be a hero, Phil Jackson would have never let that happen. The inside game was effective. Why they went away from it was senseless.

14. munchausen

munchausen Distinguished Member

OKC just seems like a team of destiny this year. They are literally the only team left in the playoffs that I am interested in. Although the perverse side of me kind of hopes for a Spurs-Pacers final, because it would be a fitting end to a shitty, shitty year of NBA basketball and would make David Stern cry.

15. idfnl

idfnl Stylish Dinosaur

I think OKC v Indiana would be a great finals.