• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Haven't seen a faster guard than Lawson in quite some time. Dude HAULS ASS downcourt!

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, why does Brown have Kobe playing at SF, and Blake and Sessions in the back-court? They are not an up-tempo team by design.
And why the **** can't the Lakers find good role players to step up?

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone else notice how nappy bynum's hair is?

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I can't get past Andre Miller's.

Ya but bynum has that young man gray onset happening and those hairs appear to grow faster than the rest of his birds nest. Guy looks really sloppy. He moves and acts sloppy too. I dont know, he seems even more overrated than griffin.

Last edited:

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ya but bynum has that young man gray onset happening and those hairs appear to grow faster than the rest of his birds nest. Guy looks really sloppy. He moves and acts sloppy too. I dont know, he seems even more overrated than griffin.

Overrated? No way. Bynum is 2nd best center in the league. If he avoids injury, you might be able to make the argument that Bynum is THE best center. He does have a bad habit of zoning out of games.

Denver in 7, let's go!

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lebrons the MVP: http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/mia...-heat-lebron-james-announced-nba-mvp-saturday

Well deserved but still a douche...
419529_o.gif

Last edited:

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Like I said, Bynum is more of a liability than an asset sometimes.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--k...l-his-fury-after-stumbling-into-a-game-7.html

"I'm going to tell Andrew he needs to play with a sense of urgency, a sense of desperation," Bryant told Yahoo! Sports late Thursday, later than he ever imagined he'd still be in this playoff series. "He's got to put himself at a fever pitch and elevate his game.

"I'm going to tell him the truth."

Bynum's fortunate that Bryant didn't see the smile on his face as he left the showers and entered the losing locker room. He would've exploded. This is the immaturity of Bynum, the attitude that inspired him to mock the Denver Nuggets for being an easy out when the Lakers had them down 3-1. His arrogance, his indifference, has cost the Lakers.

Saul Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Griffin's knee is obviously bothering him. Marc Gasol and Zach Randolph have both beat him down the court.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Evans got a technical for high fiving with Griffin? :lol: :uhoh:

The stupidest call I've ever seen, right up there with the tech on Duncan laughing while sitting on the bench.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads