• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

foodguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
do you think it'll impact kobe's performance? maybe i should move him down on my fantasy draft list.

i do feel that as a super rich celebrity resisting all these hot females that throw themselves at you is pretty difficult (although that doesnt excuse anything, still gotta think with your brain and not *********)

who's going to take center responsibilities for the lakers if odom and gasol is gone.

venessian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You think? It seems that they have already resolved things. "The Bryants have resolved all issues incident to their divorce privately with the assistance of counsel and a Judgment dissolving their marital status will be entered in 2012." It might get ugly if Karl Malone shows up again....
do you think it'll impact kobe's performance? maybe i should move him down on my fantasy draft list. i do feel that as a super rich celebrity resisting all these hot females that throw themselves at you is pretty difficult (although that doesnt excuse anything, still gotta think with your brain and not *********) who's going to take center responsibilities for the lakers if odom and gasol is gone.
Not one bit. You don't remember his trips to/from Colorado? We all may be surprised by this, but it's not news to him. She signed Dec.1 and he on Dec. 7, and we don't how long ago they understood they would split. Maybe it's even a relief for him, who knows. I think he'll be a beast this year. We don't know that it's all on him, either. I don't understand: Even if both Gasol and Odom were gone Bynum would still be the center.

Last edited:

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
oh shoot i was still thinking bynum was on the chopping block. i think bynum might go up in my decision unless the lakers sign somebody else

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score

do you think it'll impact kobe's performance? maybe i should move him down on my fantasy draft list.
i do feel that as a super rich celebrity resisting all these hot females that throw themselves at you is pretty difficult (although that doesnt excuse anything, still gotta think with your brain and not *********)
who's going to take center responsibilities for the lakers if odom and gasol is gone.

Maybe she wouldn't give him head.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
yo his chick was uggs now he's free to bang anyone he wants on the regular without having to hide it

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
she past her prime time to upgrade

Reaction score
:lol:

Matt Barnes pulled Tony's ex Eva Longoria, so Kobe can do better. Sucks no pre-nup though :embar:

Last edited:

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score

:lol:
Matt Barnes pulled Tony's ex Eva Longoria, so Kobe can do better. Sucks no pre-nup though :embar:

Eva's kinda uggs too w/out her makeup. Which she puts on w/a paint roller. And pretty short.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score

she past her prime time to upgrade

I'd LOVE to see a regular collage of who you date.

I love these pimply computer geeks pontificating on the pulchritude of women whose beauty they'd never hope to match. (dictionary.com jet- get someone to translate for you).

And often really beautiful women can be pretty shallow.

I will freely admit to having dated a handful who were really pretty and only a couple of those had something between their ears.

Young Jetwalker- listen to Yoda. Become a Spurs fan. Date intelligent women with whom you can have a conversation (if YOU can).

And mesh with sexually. This is VERY important.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They all look so depressed.
wthil2.jpg

Last edited:

foodguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads