NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. jet

jet Persian Bro

ya brand's team wasn't bad, they shouldn't have traded maggete but they still weren't going anywhere

2. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

[​IMG]

Don't forget about this guy, Gordon ass nasty hops too. Those two can certainly entertain the crowd.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

I think the Odom, Miles and QRich Clips were one of the most fun losing teams to watch. The 3's and dunks always gets the crowd pumping.

3. narcissism

narcissism Senior member

I think the Odom, Miles and QRich Clips were one of the most fun losing teams to watch. The 3's and dunks always gets the crowd pumping.[/quote]

I always remember this play from that era:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

4. sexandcandy

sexandcandy Senior member

Had to drop Rip Hamilton to pick him up. with my luck, CJ puts up duds this week and Rip goes on a tear.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. jet

jet Persian Bro

LOL!!!!!!!

narc your vid doesn't work just embed the youtube code instead of the whole url

6. narcissism

narcissism Senior member

Best of the best from the Odom/Miles/Q-Rich years: btw, Blake Griffin is a beast. I think he has a lot of good years ahead of him.

7. jet

jet Persian Bro

I don't think I ever saw that one but speaking of alleyoops one of my favs

8. cl smooth

cl smooth Senior member

blake griffin as a 6th round fantasy pick = AWESOME

9. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

^really not that awesome yet. Helps in two categories and kills you in FT%. but he is fun as hell to own and this early in his career, who's to say he won't boost his percentages and start blocking shots?

10. eckblk

eckblk Senior member

I don't think I ever saw that one but speaking of alleyoops one of my favs

This one is the all-time greatest alleyoop I've ever seen

11. politoskim

politoskim Senior member

went to the kings vs hornets game today, and man you guys got to see chris paul on court. it's unreal. the ball to him is like a yo-yo for a sufu member.

12. ConcernedParent

ConcernedParent Senior member

Tonight we use this thread to laugh at the Miami Heat.

13. sexandcandy

sexandcandy Senior member

lol @ 3 pts for D Wade, 1-13 shooting

14. jet

jet Persian Bro

hahahahahhahahahahhahaa

15. bob_gnarly

bob_gnarly Senior member

lol @ 3 pts for D Wade, 1-13 shooting

The 1 night I can be glad Wade isn't on my roster [​IMG]