NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. sexandcandy

sexandcandy Senior member

jose calderon becomes starting PG in toronto the week i have to go against him [​IMG]

2. sexandcandy

who has stephen jackson? dude went OFF tonight. 24 pts, 4 threes, 10 rebounds, 10 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks, over 76% shooting.

3. thats.mana

thats.mana Senior member

^^I do, he went for 30 the other night.

4. Imhoff

Imhoff Senior member

who has stephen jackson? dude went OFF tonight. 24 pts, 4 threes, 10 rebounds, 10 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks, over 76% shooting.

Being that I am a fanatic Suns fan, it's almost a given that a player or two on the opposing team will look like a freaking All-Star against the Suns and have a career game.

Go Suns.... *sigh*

5. sexandcandy

captain jack is the shit. i usually try to draft him but i only have him in one of my four leagues this year. ever since the trade last year he's been great

6. thats.mana

thats.mana Senior member

He put up solid numbers for GSW, it's just the last year hear he really wanted to get out and Nellie didn't want to play him.

7. sexandcandy

CJ Miles goin' off right now. 7 threes, 25 pts, 5 rebs, 1 stl, >60% shooting

Had to drop Rip Hamilton to pick him up. with my luck, CJ puts up duds this week and Rip goes on a tear.

8. Blog Marley

Blog Marley Senior member

I was stuck between drafting Joe Johnson and Jackson I ultimately went with Johnson now that decision is biting me in the ass [​IMG]

9. sexandcandy

joe johnson was the right pick. jackson can be more inconsistent but he'll have huge nights like this.

joe johnson apparently hurt himself during the preseason (wrist?) and just recently said it's affecting him. also the new offense system they have seems to have been great for josh smith and horford but not for johnson

10. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

I amnot going to talk about the fantasy league tonight as I dedicate this post to Blake Griffin, he provided a years worth of dunk highlights tonight. The Clippers may suck but damn are they entertaining. Here's the vids of about half or 1/3 of his dunks tonight.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

11. jet

jet Persian Bro

haha blake is a beast, def need more clipper love and highlights from him

12. sexandcandy

as high as he gets up there, he should be blocking more shots

but damn, he just shit all over the knicks bigs tonight

13. jet

jet Persian Bro

I used to watch them when they had manning, harper, odom and those cats on ktla...probably the best team they had but still don't remember them winning shit.

14. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

I like Blake because he brings the right attitude to the Clippers. They seriously should just throw him, Bledsoe, Gordon and Aminu out there and let them entertain while figuring it all out. Cut garbage like Baron Davis (seriously) that will just teach them bad habits and bad attitude

15. politoskim

politoskim Senior member

I used to watch them when they had manning, harper, odom and those cats on ktla...probably the best team they had but still don't remember them winning shit.

You forgot about the EB, Cassell, Cat, Kaman, and Magette lineup. that team was pretty raw.

But seriously, doesnt a Davis/Gordon/Kaman/Griffin nucleus seem legit? If only Davis emulated the work ethic of Kobe.