NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

RFX, it's hard to feel sorry for you since you're currently kicking my ass [​IMG]

It's a 6-4 lead, it's not that bad.
    Although I must say, I am surprised to be keeping up with you on the assist category. I thought you'd be owning me considering you have Rondo, CP3, Harris, Parker (whose having a career high in ast this season), Williams and Lawson.

2. mikey34

mikey34 Senior member

oden [​IMG] hope he recovers and can come back.

and how bout them spurs!? Turning back the clock to early 2000. and damn, parker was banging brent barry's wife? I hope he catches a beating from Barry, old teammates dont do that to each other

pic of barry's wife
    [​IMG]

3. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Barrys wife is ok but Eva > her.
    http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...e.jpg?x=280576

I feel bad for Barry, dude looks like a chill dude. I think Barry and his wife is having a divorce as well.

On other news, Oden out, Roy might be next.

4. mikey34

mikey34 Senior member

I agree, Eva is better than Barry's wife. And I feel bad for him too, I met him and Jon Barry when Jon played for the Kings and he was a real nice guy. and damn, I would feel horrible if my wife left me for a dude who made this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzQ9l...layer_embedded

5. thats.mana

thats.mana Senior member

That's some sad news for Roy and Portland fans. Which one of us have Roy?

6. bob_gnarly

bob_gnarly Senior member

That's some sad news for Roy and Portland fans. Which one of us have Roy?
    [​IMG] I do...Hence why I put him on the trading block lol. First Okur hurt, then yao, roy..who's next on my team? PS: Tony parker is whack. Barry seems like such a cool guy, who else could be in the dunk contest and then have a go at the 3 point contest later?

7. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

I don't know why but ever since I started playing fantasy basketball, my team seems to always have the most TO. This week alone I have more than double the amount of TO's compared to the one with the lowest TO in the whole league. [​IMG] And please Clippers, win a damn game!!!

8. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

[​IMG] I do...Hence why I put him on the trading block lol. First Okur hurt, then yao, roy..who's next on my team?

PS: Tony parker is whack. Barry seems like such a cool guy, who else could be in the dunk contest and then have a go at the 3 point contest later?

Odom or Rose. [​IMG]

9. bob_gnarly

bob_gnarly Senior member

Odom or Rose. [​IMG]

If I lose rose I will just quit [​IMG] . That guy is my only form of assists right now, my team gets abused in the assist department. Well my team is basically just getting abused all around lol

10. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

You still have Jennings and Durant. Your team will also start picking up, Lewis can't play like this the whole season and BGordon should get more minutes once their coach get fired, which my guess would be pretty soon. Were only 3 weeks in, we got a long season... [​IMG]

11. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Damn what I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in the Spurs locker room.

12. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

13. bob_gnarly

bob_gnarly Senior member

You still have Jennings and Durant. Your team will also start picking up, Lewis can't play like this the whole season and BGordon should get more minutes once their coach get fired, which my guess would be pretty soon. Were only 3 weeks in, we got a long season... [​IMG]

Im american! I want instant gratification! Jennings doesn't seem all that consistent some games he will score 25+, others hes like 10 or less. If gordan could produce I would be happy. I guess I just keep thinking about gordan in his bulls days.

14. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

guess I'll just post this here....
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

15. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Roy needs to come back next week because Matthews is beasting and I can't have him going against me next week. [​IMG]