1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. munchausen

munchausen Distinguished Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kidd is mixed.

Kidd has the features of a black dude with lily-white skin. At the risk of sounding a bit racist, it's an unfortunate mix for him, as the world tends to fall in love with the exact opposite.

2. vaalbara

vaalbara Senior Member

Kidd has the features of a black dude with lily-white skin. At the risk of sounding a bit racist, it's an unfortunate mix for him, as the world tends to fall in love with the exact opposite.

i don't really think he has that many black dude features, but that might just be me. besides, doesn't look like he's doing too bad for himself anyways.

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/20...pg?w=450&h=600

3. foodguy

foodguy Distinguished Member

At the corner of hipster and hip replacement

maybe thinking of mike bibby? very unfortunate.

4. Fraiche

Fraiche Distinguished Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Would you give the ball to Dirk or Karl in 4th quarter crunch time?

5. foodguy

foodguy Distinguished Member

At the corner of hipster and hip replacement
    i think that question makes it a lot tougher decision than it should be. let's try two more: which would you rather have guarding pao gasol in crunch time? ball's in the air after last shot in crunch time, who do you want going for the rebound? seems pretty black-and-white (ahem, believe it or not, that was totally inadvertent).

6. venessian

venessian Distinguished Member

Karl.

From the opening tip to the buzzer. At both ends of the court. From October to June. Day game, night game, back-to-back. Healthy, injured. Rec league, NBA, Olympics. Wherever, whenever.

[​IMG]

7. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

See, this is like the 3rd and 4th time Kobe has been brought up by non-Laker fans. First you guys complain and whine that it is all about the Lakers that it might as well be a Laker thread then you guys bring the topic back up? I think deep down inside, all these Laker haters are jealous or envious because no matter what, you guys bring them up over and over again.

And that clunker was a miss, simple as that. He didn't choke. He got the shot he wanted and delivered it the way he usually does, sometimes the ball just doesn't fall and that's what happened. Dirk scored the last what? 12-14 points of that game for Dallas?

I mean seriously, sometimes it just doesn't seem like you watch the games and just the selected few highlights with your comments. [​IMG]

I didn't see this one. Had to work. Will see tonight's. Heat at the buzzer.

Can't help but point out that neither ever won anything. As opposed to Tim Duncan...

[​IMG]

8. munchausen

9. indesertum

indesertum Stylish Dinosaur

you mean the features of a white dude with pitch black skin?

10. NorCal

NorCal Distinguished Member

I'd just like to say. Fuck the Heat and fuck the refs.

11. ConcernedParent

ConcernedParent Distinguished Member

Wtf is LeBron even doing out there? Dudes doing more in commercials than in the NBA finals.

12. gettoasty

gettoasty Stylish Dinosaur

marion is so ugly loll

13. munchausen

you mean the features of a white dude with pitch black skin?

Well, not exactly. I was thinking of Lenny Kravitz, Halle Berry, etc. Caucasian features and dark-ish skin. Anyway, I'm kind of regretting bringing this up. Not a very comfortable conversation to have with strangers.

14. munchausen

Can't help but point out that neither ever won anything. As opposed to Tim Duncan...

[​IMG]

Well, in fairness, if Dirk never wins anything it won't be because he wasn't good enough. It will mainly be that by the time he hit his stride he never had any help. Malone had Stockton but he was just unfortunate to play at the same time as Jordan.

15. NorCal

NorCal Distinguished Member

Well the best silver lining I can scrap out of this season is that when the Heat win their ill-gotten championship LeBron won't be the MVP. D-Wade in beast mode.