1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. ibleedwhite

ibleedwhite Senior Member

holy shit 24 assists for rondo tonight. The guy's a monster even if the Celtics kind of clunked past the knicks.

shows importance of Rondo. If he wasn't there, Celts wouldnt have any offense.

2. NorCal

NorCal Distinguished Member

you probably remember that after the Lakers won the championship game, one of the first people Ron Artest thanked was his psychiatrist. Well it looks like he's putting his money where his mouth is by auctioning off his ring and donating the proceeds to mental health charities.

That is very, very cool. It's good when you see a huge ghetto alpha male giving props to subtle things like mental health.

3. limester816

limester816 Senior Member

steph curry out... anyone watched golden state yet? has j.lin played at all?

rondo's a beast. d.west is a thug and should be expelled from professional sports. too bad the celtics wont stay healthy throughout the year (already jermain o'neil)..

heat is wade's team. spoelstra doesnt seem to be doing as great a job as i thought, any chance pat riley takes over?

4. Odd Morsel

Odd Morsel Senior Member

Haha, who's in before poal in our league? Dude has CP3 and Rondo. You can have assists our week [​IMG]

5. Rambo

Rambo Stylish Dinosaur

Haha, who's in before poal in our league? Dude has CP3 and Rondo. You can have assists our week [​IMG]
    Who let one person get both CP3 and Rondo?????

6. thats.mana

thats.mana Distinguished Member

^^And he has Parker, hoarding all the pg's.

Steph Curry why!!!!!!!

7. HRoi

HRoi Stylish Dinosaur

That's me [​IMG] am I playing against you? I'm losing but I think I have 100 more assists [​IMG]

Yesterday alone I got 62 assists [​IMG]

8. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

9. RFX45

RFX45 Stylish Dinosaur

Clippers win number 1!
    WOOT!!!

They really need to just ditch BDiddy quick.

10. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Distinguished Member

hroi already has 100+ assists. my god.

11. mikey34

mikey34 Senior Member

I just want to say I hate Derek fisher with a passion and I hope he gets hit by a bus. RFX- I'm playing you this week and you are killing me! Your guys are beasting you bastard [​IMG]

12. HRoi

HRoi Stylish Dinosaur

hroi already has 100+ assists. my god.

I mite need to trade aWay a PG [​IMG]

13. thats.mana

thats.mana Distinguished Member

I'm getting my ass handed to me, hurt Shaq is more productive than Turkoglu.

14. RFX45

RFX45 Stylish Dinosaur

I mite need to trade aWay a PG [​IMG]

I'd take away one of your PG but I need a big badly myself.

RFX- I'm playing you this week and you are killing me! Your guys are beasting you bastard [​IMG]

Man, that won't last long. You have 36 players playing left in the week while I only have 26. Not to mention your players are doing well, I am just ahead because of the asbestos scare in MSG. You'll destroy me soon enough. [​IMG]

My players have been stinking bad, I was about to pick-up Miles and Beldsoe last night to drop Hamilton and Calderon but damn you guys are quick. I was just looking around for a big men option and within 10-15 minutes Miles and Bledsoe got picked up. [​IMG]

15. bob_gnarly

bob_gnarly Senior Member

Man I need guys that don't turn the ball over and get me offensive rebounds!