• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

diadem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Warriors have signed DeMarcus Cousins...well, shit.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That roster is shaping up to be a shit show.

Warriors respond by adding Boogie. Check and mate

archibaldleach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I guess the mysteries left for next season are:

(1) Who do the Warriors beat in the finals from the East?
(2) How many games does it take?

lawyerdad

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
85C81D10-AE93-43AC-AC4A-12C00DEB6B3A.gif

When I heard over the radio Boogie Cousins was added

Last edited:

David J. Cooper

Reaction score
Do the Lakers have anyone who can shoot threes when LeBron gets doubled? Maybe they can sign Liangelo. He did dominate in Kazakhstan.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

David J. Cooper

Reaction score
It's a shame in some ways but it could also be argued that he over achieved and even a huge Husky fan like me never thought he would play in the NBA. He left Washington because he thought he would have to share playing time with Abdul Gaddy and Tony Wroten. He had a baby mama and a son and his plan was to make some money in Europe.

Texasmade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Being a huge defensive liability volume scorer doesn't really pay anymore in today's NBA. 15 years ago, teams would've been suckered into giving him a max deal. Teams are much smarter today.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What were the Raptors thinking? Trading one of the best players in franchise history, and someone who wants to be in Toronto, for a one-year rental of Kawhi Leonard?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The only logic i see in this is that they don’t see themselves going anywhere with DeRozan (strange to say, i know, talking about a team that won the East but they did flame out in the playoffs). Or they are very confident that they can convince Kawhi to stay a la Paul George. Or both?

I’m skeptical of both things. Kawhi apparently said “don’t trade me to Toronto”, which makes this a fantastic and hilarious bit of spite from the Spurs.

I think Kawhi better come out with his side of the story because this whole thing makes him look like the league’s biggest cunt. Especially with Pop on the other side, who’s universally beloved and has earned a lot of trust with how he deals with players

Texasmade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any chance he sits out a large portion of the season again? If he does that then he'll be as big a cunt as Dwight Howard.

David J. Cooper

Reaction score
I think it was time to shake things up in T.O. Too bad it was their loyalist player in team history. Toronto was the second youngest team in the playoffs and it may be time to step back a bit either right away or after a year with Leonard.

DeRosen just was never going to be the guy in the playoffs in Toronto, maybe he will be in San Antonio. Poetel is going to be a very good player, he is fast, edgy and has exceptional hands, he just needs to start making lay ups.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.