Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. jcman311

jcman311 Senior member

Quiet in here. If anyone needs the hometown Giannis report, I'm happy to provide.

Tonight, career high 44 points. At the end of the game, with the Bucks down 1, he gets fouled and goes to the line. Misses both free throws. Timeout. He's furious on the bench. Head down. Pushing chairs. I mean, he's still only 22 years old. Anyway, Portland gets the ball and McCollum is dribbling. Giannis pokes it away and runs the floor getting the pass and dunks it. Bucks up 1 with 11 secs to go. Nurkic gets the ball deep and goes up for a shot only to be blocked by... Giannis. Bucks win. Amazing last 30 seconds of a game.

2. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Senior member

His ceiling is unbelievable.

3. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

has it ever been adequately explained why Joel Embiid is constantly on a (apparently healthy) minutes restriction? is he still injured, or is there something inherent in his body that makes him too weak to play the minutes that everyone else can?

i mean, the kid just dropped 13/4 in 10 minutes.

4. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

5. idfnl

idfnl Senior member

I think the Embiid is a eggshell. When you were his age were you ever "injured"? He's never going to play a complete season. I hope that expensive contract has a million stipulations around his health.