NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Lakers in 6. The problem is going to come with OKC in the conference finals. That's going to be a tough series and I see it going 7.

2. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

Grizz balling. That was a well played game.

3. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

This conversation made me think - do any of you fucks have any jersey collections? I myself actually have a few that I have just to have, I never wear them.

I have -
    Kobe
    Wade (home and away)
    Lebron
    Nash
    CP3
    Mourning (Heat and Georgetown)
    Garnett (bought for me as a gag by my Celtic fan brother in law who knows how much I hate him)

I think I'll pick up a Durant jersey at some point as well

4. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

This conversation made me think - do any of you fucks have any jersey collections? I myself actually have a few that I have just to have, I never wear them. I have - Kobe Wade (home and away) Lebron Nash CP3 Mourning (Heat and Georgetown) Garnett (bought for me as a gag by my Celtic fan brother in law who knows how much I hate him) I think I'll pick up a Durant jersey at some point as well
    -I had a bird jersey (signed in 88/89 when he was injured) - I lost that on a poker bet to my cousin. -I have a signed reggie lewis jersey (that one is my keeper, he was my favorite player and I'm a teen of the 90's) - unfortunately when I had it signed (it was in a mall) rick fox signed the front too [​IMG] -I had the aforementioned Kobe Jersey (I bought it on sale then remembered how much I fucking hate the lakers even how cool the retro blue throwback was) so it stayed in my closet until i had a chance to have it signed by him after a golden state game. mentioned before I gave that away as a b-day present. I have a 4 of redsox jerseys... but they are rendered useless on the account of me living in NYC. Damn... Zack Randolph... looking like a motivated Derrick Coleman out there tonight.

5. jet

jet Persian Bro

Spurs baby Spurs.

6. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

7. teddieriley

teddieriley Senior member

Can't stand the spurs and that mopey-ass looking Tim Duncan. Can you find anyone with LESS charisma?

8. embowafa

embowafa Senior member

Can't stand the spurs and that mopey-ass looking Tim Duncan. Can you find anyone with LESS charisma?

And, being that this IS style forum, an NBA player with LESS style.

9. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

With the Spurs out, will Steve be man enough to fulfill the bet.

10. foodguy

foodguy Senior member

At the corner of hipster and hip replacement
    i'm sorry to see the spurs go. they had a great run, played basketball the way it was supposed to be played, and now they just looked old and tired. sic transit gloria roundball. hope we're not next.

11. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

i don't see how it's a punishment for you to have a kobe jersey. i'd say 90% of ppl outside of boston wouldn't mind having a kobe jersey

This conversation made me think - do any of you fucks have any jersey collections? I myself actually have a few that I have just to have, I never wear them.

I have -
    Kobe
    Wade (home and away)
    Lebron
    Nash
    CP3
    Mourning (Heat and Georgetown)
    Garnett (bought for me as a gag by my Celtic fan brother in law who knows how much I hate him)

I think I'll pick up a Durant jersey at some point as well

Don't have any, but have a few retro team shirts. Blackhawks, SF Giants, Lakers (Pre Kobe)...Marquette (way old, when they still played football

Predictably- lots of classic rock. My 2 favorites are my Jimi and Floyd tie dyes

How about this one?

http://www.buzzerbeatersports.com/kobr8authje.html

No way ANYONE ever mentioned Sports Authority...or going there to have a picture snapped...If someone down here tries on a Kobe jersey they need police protection, not a camera.

And if I'm going to be humiliated, especially after all the shit I've talked about Kobe, I should have a souvenir...Don't you think? C'mon- you guys prolly spend $30 on socks...

<<<< This better be an acceptable compromise. It'll stay up until or unless the Lakers lose. However I reserve the right to change the sig. There are 2 teams in the NBA I like less than the Lakers- Dallas and Boston.

12. jet

jet Persian Bro

I think that it is acceptable.

13. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Maybe if the title underneath the name at least says "Kobe is the Best", then it'll be a good compromise along with the avy. [​IMG]

14. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Just posting an updated bracket, on to the second round.
    [​IMG]

15. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

Maybe if the title underneath the name at least says "Kobe is the Best", then it'll be a good compromise along with the avy. [​IMG]

I think it should say "Kobe rapes the competition yet again."