1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. embowafa

embowafa Senior member

Please do. I'm pulling for the Bull's but rooting for the same team as an asshat like you almost makes me want to switch.

+1,000,000

2. embowafa

embowafa Senior member

Jesus Taj.

Fight On, Taj!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

3. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

wtf is with durant wearing that backpack during pressers?

4. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

wtf is with durant wearing that backpack during pressers?
    I actually thought it was a harness for a pair of nunchucks on his back [​IMG] I also liked Westbrook's Urkel glasses

5. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

That damn backpack annoys me.

6. ConcernedParent

ConcernedParent Senior member

Fight On, Taj!

Fight on indeed, except I'm leaving SC.

7. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

What I don't get is who is hating on the bulls for this stroke to come on here and say haters?

Only hated teams are the celts and Lakers [​IMG]

FTFY

I don't get the Heat hate...

LBJ? Kobe.

DWade. Pau Gasol.

Gay Cowboy (I actually think Giraffe is a more accurate moniker). 30 pts.

Buying a team. Pau Gasol trade.

Explain Laker Lickers.

8. Cordwinder

Cordwinder Senior member

Gibson over DWade..
    Wow...
    but give credit to Wade for attempting to block the dunk. What would LBJ have done in DWade's position? I think we've seen Bosh getting dunked on enough times to know what he would have done.

9. guster

guster Senior member

10. guster

guster Senior member

This post is so rich with irony I just had to respond. It may be that you are just trolling, but your posts are the most ignorant on here. From crowing about point gods to making ridiculous comments about Jerry Sloan retiring because of a bad loss to the Bulls, to interjecting asinine "wut wut!" comments that add absolutely nothing to the discussion.

But dont quit - stick around! Now that you've predicted a sweep, let's see if you can see it through. I agree with you btw that second chance points have and.will continue to kill the Heat this series. It might be the only post where you used your brain in this thread, although it might be that you just read my post above yours. [​IMG]

+1

11. embowafa

embowafa Senior member

Fight on indeed, except I'm leaving SC.
    Leaving or graduating?
    FTFY I don't get the Heat hate... LBJ? Kobe. DWade. Pau Gasol. Gay Cowboy (I actually think Giraffe is a more accurate moniker). 30 pts. Buying a team. Pau Gasol trade. Explain Laker Lickers.
    I think the hate on the Heat can all be summed up in one way...

12. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

Leaving or graduating?

I think the hate on the Heat can all be summed up in one way...

OK OK...

But, I repeat...ANYONE but Dall-ass

13. embowafa

embowafa Senior member

OK OK...

But, I repeat...ANYONE but Dall-ass

Sorry, homie...I'm rooting for the field vs. Miami. If i had to pick a 2nd team to not make it, it'd be Dallas.

OKC vs. Bulls would actually be a really fun Finals to watch, and I wouldn't feel like shit watching either of them raise the LO'B trophy.

14. jet

jet Senior member

Sorry, homie...I'm rooting for the field vs. Miami. If i had to pick a 2nd team to not make it, it'd be Dallas.

OKC vs. Bulls would actually be a really fun Finals to watch, and I wouldn't feel like shit watching either of them raise the LO'B trophy.

haha this

15. jet

jet Senior member

16. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Yall see where Jordan was wondering why he was never included in an NBA Jam?

17. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

for laker fans

holy shit that was really good. it was done soooo well. The end.. was hilarity.

18. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

holy shit that was really good. it was done soooo well. The end.. was hilarity.

+1

One didn't have to be a Laker fan to appreciate that...

19. sexandcandy

sexandcandy Senior member

the best part is when he talks about the spurs and the two guys look at each other like "wtf? don't tell him!" lol