1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by RFX45, Sep 22, 2010.

1. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

we're just going to win a championship in cleveland again

1 person likes this.
  2. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Surgery was just a BS report.

Even Curry just laughed it off when asked.

Why is Curry always hurt when he isn't playing well or the Dubs lose?

He shoots like 8/10 behind the arc, scores 40 next game and wins and all of a sudden he is 100% :lol:

3. jet

jet Senior member

"We" and "clearly injured" lmao.

Kyrie wont have a game like that anymore and warriors shot like garbage in the 2nd half. Statistically this won't happen again.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  4. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Senior member

Didn't the Warriors miss something like ten shots in a row at one point?

5. Texasmade

Texasmade Senior member

Draymond got himself suspended for constantly going for people's nuts. He would've been much better off just hard fouling Lebron multiple times instead of a one time nut shot.

1 person likes this.
  6. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

He didn't even really go for a nut shot. Tried to brush him off as he was walking away

7. idfnl

idfnl Senior member

Draymond got Draymond suspended.

You're in a whole lotta denial.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  8. Texasmade

Texasmade Senior member

Brush him off by reaching in between his legs?

9. idfnl

idfnl Senior member

Or maybe he was wiping the King's ass?

10. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

Lets go to the tape! Seriously, I missed it the first time around, somebody post a video.

11. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

12. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

I have a feeling that Draymond might have the same Go for the D and B! habit like Luiz Suarez has with biting.

13. idfnl

idfnl Senior member

And Mayweather has for beating women.

14. Texasmade

Texasmade Senior member

Horrible half-assed stepover by Lebron and then Draymond does the in-between the legs dick tap.

15. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

It seems to me like an accident. Like he was trying to take a swipe at him but didn't realize his positioning before he did so. And that's why he awkwardly takes another swipe at him after. I mean they gave Dahntay Jones a flagrant because his hand was closed and not open... by that logic...

When they first called suspension I thought the flagrant was the tussle at the rebound later and not that. Was so confused at where the flagrant was supposed to be

Anyways looking forward to next year's finals where we hopefully don't have to talk about Lebron's balls again

Apparently Draymond called him a bitch and Lebron said that he's a father of three and doesn't deserve that kind of disrespect and Draymond said you're still a bitch. And that's why the tussle

16. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

You guys love to talk about the dick n' balls as much as Draymond loves to touch them

1 person likes this.
  17. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

"I was trying to punch his face sir. I didn't mean to hit his nose. It was an accident."

2 people like this.
  18. marvin100

marvin100 Senior member

Wait--you really think that was innocent? Really?

2 people like this.
  19. marvin100

marvin100 Senior member

Draymond's weird tactic of pretending to lose control of his extremities really isn't working anymore. He'd better find another.

20. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

I think that second swipe was an indication that he did it on purpose, without the second swipe it might not look as severe but he tried a second time to get a hit in there when the first one seemingly missed.

I really had no problem with the suspension since it was an accumulation of flagrants, it's not like the league decided to suspend him just because like he should have been with the my-core-is-not-strong-enough-to-control-my-legs kick to Adams. He's been warned multiple times and had 3 flagrants, at some point dude just needs to chill and play ball and they'd be champs right now.

I'm really surprised that he hasn't been assessed with techs every time he gets on someone face like he's been doing all season.

Like seriously, how is this not as bad if not worse than the finger wag in someones face when their shot gets blocked?

[​IMG]

Like if I were against him and I had a tech to spare and Green is loaded and can't afford anymore, I'd start a tussle right there and when the refs looks at the reply then they'd see Green taunting and they'd have to give a double tech and it'll hurt Green more in the long run. It would at least shut him up for the rest of the game.

1 person likes this.