• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
knicks baby knicks

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What the ****, Spoelstra said there were players crying in the locker room. Goddamn cry babies!
lol8[1].gif

Their egos are hurt? Imagine when they lose in the playoffs, are they going to all commit suicide?

And back tot he final shot takers and some were picking Lebron, well he is 1/8 now this season and Wade is 0/6. I think Kobe has ever made at least 2 already this year to tie or win the game so yeah I'll take Kobe please.
stirpot.gif

sexandcandy

Reaction score
concussion. good pick up on jack rfx. i'd used up my adds already.

btw why did u make it only 3 adds per week? standard is 4

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sexandcandy
concussion. good pick up on jack rfx. i'd used up my adds already.

btw why did u make it only 3 adds per week? standard is 4

I ctually had it at 2 but increased it to 3. I didn't want it abused too much and I think 3 was pretty fair. I also asked here before the season and people was ok with it.

I think CP3 will be fine though, he won't play tomorrow as a precautionary but I doubt he misses much time.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Also, Arroyo just signed with the Celtics.

J.T. Thunderbird

Reaction score
The Knicks are on the come up.

The Heat are soft.

That is all.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by J.T. Thunderbird
The Knicks are on the come up.

Kind of hard to agree since Billups is out and they had to take out Melo to win today's game. Not to mention they can't seem to beat the Cavs.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well yeah, the Knicks got robbed on that trade.
lol8[1].gif

ibleedwhite

Reaction score
The world is a better place with the Miami Heat losing...

haha....grow up seriously. Guaranteeing championships, dancing like rock stars...what did you think was going to happen.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
And back tot he final shot takers and some were picking Lebron, well he is 1/8 now this season and Wade is 0/6. I think Kobe has ever made at least 2 already this year to tie or win the game so yeah I'll take Kobe please.
stirpot.gif

See, this is particularly frustrating. One thing at least that opponents can game-plan the Lakers on is that Kobe is taking the last shot. On the Heat, you're supposed to have so many options that no one can predict what you're going to do. Instead you get.....Lebron iso???
ffffuuuu.gif

In the Chicago game they had just executed their offense and gotten Chalmers two wide open shots which he turned into a lead. With the game on the line they completely forgot that

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heat should trade LeBron. Just like everybody said he and D-wade don't really compliment each other. Go looking for a big and a true point guard. Rob some down market team that is desperate for a big name. The Kings could send Cousins and Evans and maybe a couple of picks or some quality roll players. Or maybe work a three way trade to bring John Wall and a nene, gosal, or lopez.
Maybe send him to NJ for D-Will and Lopez straight up.

He is also a crappy teammate and brings a **** load of problems with him. By trading him to a scrub team you know you won't have to deal with him in the future or if you do he won't have good players around him. I also think a trade to a **** team would break him mentally so that would also reduce the risk.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads